Rap or Nu Metal?

Rap or Nu Metal?

• Rap

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Nu Metal

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
Nu-metal offcourse!
I just can't stand rap with their attitude, their silly moves, their golden necklaces, their stupid music, their lyrics how hard their life is in their 20 million-$ villa, the stupid rich kids walking with 2-pac shirts, the ones always saying 'respect ya'll', the stupid stage performances (yes, I actually saw one minute of a Xzibit show at a festival) while screaming 'all my homies from the west side bommboomshiboomba yeah respect my brothers!', their stupid videoclips (chicks, weed and cars, eventually somebody trying to fuck a pig),...
Nu-metal got me in the stuff I like the most at the moment. I started with Red hot chili peppers & Rage against the machine when I was 10, then I went more pop, but when 12 I started again with KoRn, Sepultura, Soulfly, and Slipknot... I still see Slipknot as one of my favourite bands, going to see them live again next month. Most nu metal sucks, actually 99%, but their are still probably around 10 nu-bands I like, while actually liking 0 faggot rappers.

fucking bring that shit down ! this dosen't worth time ! if i had to choose ill say nu metal with no rap in it :p

I'll take some hip-hop over either.

Actually, I really have no idea of what hip-hop really is, so it might actually be the same thing as rap....But in either case, DJ shadow has some great tunes. And whether or not he's playing an instrument, it's still great music. Sure, I imagine he might not have the most exciting live show, but as far as your ears are concerned, there's still music coming out of the speakers. Thats what matters.

Originally posted by Man in Pants
Oh man... that's almost the same as asking which stinks the most... shit or crap?:rolleyes:

ROTFLMAO!!!! Hehe extremely well put. I fuckin hate them both with a passion. On the one hand I can't stand all that stupid ass futile gangsta bullshit. (They remind me of watching angry hamsters fighting over a tird that looks like a food pellet for some reason. LOL go figure.) All this stupid fuckin east coast west coast shit makes me wanna just nuke both LA and NY. On the other hand..........this fuckin Nu Metal shit pisses me off more than anything. Worthless dumbfuck dicksuckin bands like Slipcock and Kornhole are about as fake as they come. What pisses me off even more is that these gay fuck bands have no real organization to both their appearances or their "noise" which I won't even start to call music. They lack order.............something that is essential to just about anything that involves talent. Not to mention their style is shit. They make their living off of confused pubescent stupid fuck little teenage kids mainly here in the US that like to play with dark centered backgrounds and like the appearance, but haven't experienced it for what it is. They basically think the fire looks pretty but the retards end up lighting themselves on fire rather than using it to torch their enemies. It's a false attempt at gaining attention to what looks like evil shit, but it's shit that has no order or structure or explanation on its purpose. That's why the fuckin US needs a serious Black Metal Brainwashing:) It's fuckin gay ass bands like Korn and other Nu Metal bullshit that sets little demon seeds into a state of confusion in the US rather than recruiting them for productive purposes into the dark allegiance where they should be. Hehehe.