Rap or Nu Metal?

Rap or Nu Metal?

• Rap

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Nu Metal

Votes: 25 64.1%

• Total voters
I have to say Nu-Metal.There are instruments ,some times ,played well ,but wasted....and in rap there lyrics just say like,i`m from the gueto ,my life is fucked....shit like that ,thats can be the reality ,but when i heard music i want to getaway from reality....

The interesting thing about this discussion is that all of you who say you hate nu-metal or hate rap have probably only heard 1 song with Slipknot + 1 song with Limp Bizkit + 1 song with some rapper etc etc. And yet you all can say "I hate all rap and all nu-metal"...

I don't HATE any of the styles because I don't bother to listen to either one of them after hearing one song with each band on radio or whatever. Can't possibly hate anything I haven't barely heard. I don't LIKE any of the two either. Same reason...

No offence though....if you've all heard lots of both and hate it for good reasons I'm genuinely sorry...

Originally posted by Storm

LMFAO you sound like you've been smellin it alot Ocean. What the fuck's goin on with that?

LoL don't answer that. We may be curious, but In the long run I really don't think any of us wanna know:)

hey first of all , i awnser to what i want alright ? second of all yeah , the smell of crap is laying all around with dumb asses like you that come and post shit like that !

and we surelly dont want to know what kind of shit you listen either , so do someting good for one time : shut up.

Scytheman, I realize you may not be talking to ME DIRECTLY when I made MY comments on both Nu-Metal and Rap, but I meant every word due to my extensive experience with having to listen to alot of that stupid shit from my pussy ass brother of whom got many kicks to the face and genitals(literally) for providing me with such a mildly interesting not to mention nausiating auditorial experience. What many Nu-Metal bands lack like I said before is order in their music. Alot of Nu-Metal shit just sounds like they pulled it outta their ass 2 minutes before the gig. Every single one I've heard sucks serious ass and everyone that I've heard including Slipcock just blows ass. They lack the extreme talent involved in many of the lyrics aswell as the guitar riffs compared to TRUE Metal and Black Metal music. They should all be fucking SHOT!!!! And I've also had a very extensive past of listening to gay ass rap and hip hop from individuals of whom 70% are probably dead now.........hmm I wonder why. Anyway, my point is that some of us, like me, have experience to back up our opinions Scytheman. There's many a reason for me to hate both of those piece of shit styles.

And OceanbarD, the only thing that you've been smelling is the rampant stink of shit streak marks you just ripped into your pants from the titanic load in your ninja turtle pull-ups or whatever the fuck kinda diaper your 12 year old ass is sportin.(There's probably more truth to that than we all can imagine.) If you post a stupid message, you're gonna get a stupid response. My advice: Shut the hell up and run the other way while you still have some dignity left.

omg.... you won't stop this childish shit, will you?

who cares about the "music" Rap... or American Crossover called Nu "Metal" (btw the name is a nice marketing strategy :D)...

well, both are musically very poor, so I don't mind them. I can't speak of hate, I just laugh about that poser crap. Though some Nu Metal stuff is not bad. But no compare to true Metal.

hm why is this discussion so important for you? Just do your thing. Metal is the law, you all know that, so wtf is Rap or Nu Metal? :D

And OceanbarD, the only thing that you've been smelling is the rampant stink of shit streak marks you just ripped into your pants from the titanic load in your ninja turtle pull-ups or whatever the fuck kinda diaper your 12 year old ass is sportin.(There's probably more truth to that than we all can imagine.) If you post a stupid message, you're gonna get a stupid response. My advice: Shut the hell up and run the other way while you still have some dignity left.

:lol: you know one thing ? i dunno if your mother told you already but if not ill do it for her : your a stpid bastard ! :D this is anoying to waste UM server space for such kind of shit , you the one that should learn to shut your shit box man , the only thing that stinks around here is your mouth ! dumb ass...

anyway the get the point , both nu metal and rap are crappy
(not as much as storm say tough , heres one perfect fan hehe)
but shit like that dosent need a place in what we call "music"
even tough thats a pretty large expretion (dont get me wrong i like other things than metal too) but untalented money machine like that dont deserve attention.

i voted for NORSK ARISK BLACK METAL :D

ah shit this option wasn't here

both are shit and don't even deserve to be talk about in the COB board :mad:

rap ios the lowest from of music (IMO) i cant stand it...hell even i could be come a rapper. make up useless lyrics that talk about what all the other rappers rap about....drugs, money, sex, how cool they are..blah blah blah...the cross over was kinda a shitty move but eh theres nothing we can do but not support clowns like that. but what can you do when your out numbered?

CRap, im sure of it, i havent heard even a one good nu-metal song, but ive heard one not-so-bad finnish rap song.:(