Rate your Year

Opeth was the high point, and the low was an anniversary of sorts.
The rest of mine I think needs updating.

rateyearbx6-matupdated.jpg

That's more like it. Blue is the new. Still a good enough year.

Well I can rate 2009 straight away. I haven't been on here for 2 weeks. The reason being that on the morning of January 1st, my computer decided it wanted to blow up. It wasn't turned on when I woke up that morning so I hit the power button and nothing happened. So I opened it up to take a look at it and make sure that something hadn't come loose. I turned it back on and the PSU blew up while my face was no more than a foot away from it. My computer is completely fried but my hard drive should be ok. I haven't gotten around to testing it yet. Then 2 days ago my mobile phone that has worked perfectly for the past 2 years decided it didn't want to work anymore. Hence, I had to go buy a new one. Great way to start the year. :erk:

not so bad i think if i should give a rating maybe will be 7/8 :D i really hope 2009 will be good as 2008

- my son turned 16
- my wife and I celebrated 17 years of marriage
- I got to see Bigelf, Dream Theater, Testament, TSO, Born Of Osiris
- Katatonia put out a new album
- I was laid off from my job (facility closed), then 2 days later informed that I was NOT being laid off because I was a valued employee (moved to the corporate office)
- eliminated some debt
- family in good health

Can't complain, really...