Raw drumtracks for you to practice

still haven't had the chance to listen to them yet...will do tomorrow.
a pity noone tries to get something decent w/o Samples though, keep the style of the music in mind ;)

anyone checked the sampletracks yet to see if they're usable?

well....that's real drums ;)

actually you'll find that quite often you'll have even more bleed than on these files.

Hi Lasse, thanks for the answer :) So it's just something I have to live with then, hehe.

(BTW a friend of mine has recorded in your studio, great endresult! Wichita Falls. Really nice lowend in the mix, if only my basses sounded so good :cry:)

Hi Lasse, thanks for the answer :) So it's just something I have to live with then, hehe.

(BTW a friend of mine has recorded in your studio, great endresult! Wichita Falls. Really nice lowend in the mix, if only my basses sounded so good :cry:)

hey, ah, cool. yep, was great fun working with them, really relaxed.
thanks for the compliment as well....

haven't had the chance to listen to the mixes yet, but will do that in the next days

Yeah, I'm not used to mixing drums not in a mix, as the snare reverb would be fine in a full mix. The Kick is the Tama Starclassic samples.

https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/371262/LasseDrums-MoreNatural.mp3

Here's my mix with the raw tracks and augmented with samples.

Do you mean the faderhead tama starclassic sample? That one rules!
EDIT: nevermind, I suspect you used the OTHER tama starclassic sample (the drier sounding one). Both sound great though.
What did you use on the Nile cover? I think I liked that drum mix of yours even better

Do you mean the faderhead tama starclassic sample? That one rules!
EDIT: nevermind, I suspect you used the OTHER tama starclassic sample (the drier sounding one). Both sound great though.
What did you use on the Nile cover? I think I liked that drum mix of yours even better

Yeah, these I believe were upped by Ronnie, and the Nile cover was the Sneap samples I think.