Ray_M and lover boy GGoose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray_M said:
What a bunch of dick lovers you people are. No wonder no one comes here regularly. Oh yes, me and Goose have had everything to do with having you people banned from the Maiden BB. *yawn* Please, I really couldn`t give a rats ass what you people do on the internet. I kinda miss the old chat and watching some of you losers kiss each others ass. That was funny.
Whats the matter MRBEAST, no cock in your mouth so you need to say something? Do us all a favor and keep the dicks in your mouth so you can shut the fuck up already you semen slurping dirty douche. You`re a fat dirty homosexual and you`ll burn in hell for taking it in the ass and your mouth. Pretty fucking pathetic you`re such a loser that no woman on this planet would want you, even with all the fat ugly broads it has. You`ll always be a faggot. Women want men with big dicks, brains, money and success, to which you have none of those things. Still living on the streets? hahaha Get a fucking life already ULTIMATE LOSER.

And as for the moderator on this forum, you pretty much suck too. I don`t see where Goose or me started any shit on this board, but maybe you should look at the regulars here and clean this place up, because that is why no one gives a shit about this place. Too bad for you. The only "Ultimate" anything here is the faggots. Pretty pathetic for you to let these wankers post here, but no one really gives a shit anyway. So you guys can have your little faggot lovefest together. Sad bunch you are.

awwww are you widdle feewings hurt!

you and yer shadow got us all banned huh? even with yer brain damage from all the toxic waste in jersey i dont know how you came up with that crap!

you dont care what any of us does on the internet-why ya here???
watching people kiss each others ass on the imbb-you should have looked at who wrote the threads since you cant remember it's you and your group that does that.

YOU calling me fat and dirty!!! thats hilarious!!! you and warren are the fat dorks who get their clothes from the salvation army trashcan and then ya post pictures of yer jersey trailer park asses.you gotta quit drinkin so much youre confuseing me for you!

"Women want men with big dicks, brains, money and success, to which you have none of those things." and you thought we had nothing in common!

big dick-if ya had one you wouldnt be so insecure and you wouldnt be gettin yer panties bundled here.

brains-anybody who's read one of your posts knows intelligence is one of the many concepts beyond yer grasp.

money-yeah yer rich, that's why you try to scalp maiden tickets on ebay and post your worries about haveing to eat the costs when noone buys um!

success-you sell cheese! is yer name kraft or tilamook? where's yer website? a big successful cheese like you has to be well known! no wonder you sleep with goose after insinuateing your wifes a whore who only wants cock and money it's no wonder she doesnt want to sleep with you.

you judge by materialistic standards that by your own compass make you a loser. even if you really were rich and successful how many toys you have only impresses other losers like you, who have such low self-esteem they think they can only impress people by buying something.

you are dirty, fat, bald, ugly and loud mouthed - am i supposed to be jealous?

how fuckin stupid are you?

if yer gonna try to copy my material you can at least get it right.
it's suck my dick so ya shut the fuck up.

MRBEAST said:
awwww are you widdle feewings hurt!

you and yer shadow got us all banned huh? even with yer brain damage from all the toxic waste in jersey i dont know how you came up with that crap!

you dont care what any of us does on the internet-why ya here???
watching people kiss each others ass on the imbb-you should have looked at who wrote the threads since you cant remember it's you and your group that does that.

YOU calling me fat and dirty!!! thats hilarious!!! you and warren are the fat dorks who get their clothes from the salvation army trashcan and then ya post pictures of yer jersey trailer park asses.you gotta quit drinkin so much youre confuseing me for you!

"Women want men with big dicks, brains, money and success, to which you have none of those things." and you thought we had nothing in common!

big dick-if ya had one you wouldnt be so insecure and you wouldnt be gettin yer panties bundled here.

brains-anybody who's read one of your posts knows intelligence is one of the many concepts beyond yer grasp.

money-yeah yer rich, that's why you try to scalp maiden tickets on ebay and post your worries about haveing to eat the costs when noone buys um!

success-you sell cheese! is yer name kraft or tilamook? where's yer website? a big successful cheese like you has to be well known! no wonder you sleep with goose after insinuateing your wifes a whore who only wants cock and money it's no wonder she doesnt want to sleep with you.

you judge by materialistic standards that by your own compass make you a loser. even if you really were rich and successful how many toys you have only impresses other losers like you, who have such low self-esteem they think they can only impress people by buying something.

you are dirty, fat, bald, ugly and loud mouthed - am i supposed to be jealous?

how fuckin stupid are you?

if yer gonna try to copy my material you can at least get it right.
it's suck my dick so ya shut the fuck up.
:tickled: Oh "great" comeback! :tickled: Once a FAGGOT, always a FAGGOT! You tokk a dick in your ass, then in your mouth to please another man. Nothing or no one will ever be as low as you. :Spam: <---------------- your fucking dream come true! Meat in the can!

You could only wish to live in a trailer, but you ain`t smart enough to obtain one, unless you suck more dick, then maybe one day another man will buy one for you. You, are the Ultimate Faggot whore loser any bulletin board has ever seen. No wonder you post in this shithole here.

Ray_M said:
:tickled: Oh "great" comeback! :tickled: Once a FAGGOT, always a FAGGOT! You tokk a dick in your ass, then in your mouth to please another man. Nothing or no one will ever be as low as you. :Spam: <---------------- your fucking dream come true! Meat in the can!

You could only wish to live in a trailer, but you ain`t smart enough to obtain one, unless you suck more dick, then maybe one day another man will buy one for you. You, are the Ultimate Faggot whore loser any bulletin board has ever seen. No wonder you post in this shithole here.
do you know what ironic means?
of course you dont, it was a rhetorical question.

i·ron·ic (
imacr.gif
-r
obreve.gif
n
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k) adj.
Poignantly contrary to what was intended.

some examples of irony

!.when someone calls 2 guys gay lovers and as allways the 2 guys show up together and try to prove their sexual preference by calling all women whores, only talking about homosexuality and saying other guys are gay and putting their gay words into other guys quotes, then makeing sure they clarify that they are posting in a shithole.

2.trying to insult a gay man by calling him gay.

3. a dirty, fat, bald, ugly, loud mouthed, old alcoholic trying to insult someone by calling them fat and dirty.

4.you questioning anyones intelligence.

go drink some more. maybe youll get drunk enough to believe there are other people as stupid as you and your boyfriend.

MRBEAST said:
it's ray and goose - give um a piece of shit, they wont know the difference.
:err: and this coming from a faggot who would know what the taste of shit is. Pathetic. Maybe you should take the Habitrail outta your ass and get a job finally so you can support yourself and your Tutu wearing flaming husband/lifemate. You should`ve been born with a cunt. This way you could pleasure more than 2 men at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.