I got banned permanantly from the Maiden board

Tangerine Dreamer said:
Ray is 53 but his mental age is four.
I find 53 hard to believe, I'd say, judging from reading his posts that Ray is somewhere between 35-40 and he seems to have a real good grasp on things, politics in particular. Politically speaking he knows what the hell he's talking about and sees reality as it is unlike most young people nowadays.

Merciless Onslaught said:
I find 53 hard to believe, I'd say, judging from reading his posts that Ray is somewhere between 35-40 and he seems to have a real good grasp on things, politics in particular. Politically speaking he knows what the hell he's talking about and sees reality as it is unlike most young people nowadays.
Oh absolutely. Ray_M is a very intelligent person and can see reality. Obviously all of us young people have a lot of learning to do before we attain his level of knowledge and insight.

quote:

Originally posted by Ray_M
Sub-Human species. Thats all they are. Waste of planet space. We should eliminate these sub-humans. The world will then be a more peaceful place. They can take that Koran bullshit book and stick it up their asses. Thats the only place it belongs. This next war will hopefully take care of this problem. Religions have ruined everything.

quote:

Originally posted by Ray_M Now you that is what should still be done! NUKE that mecca shithole! But do it on the holiest of days!!

:lol:

Wow. The only thing Ray has a good grasp on is his cock as he jerks off to Fox's coverage of civilian deaths in Iraq.

Hi Ray!

:wave:

duckattack said:
:lol:

Wow. The only thing Ray has a good grasp on is his cock as he jerks off to Fox's coverage of civilian deaths in Iraq.

Hi Ray!

Just keep in mind that it is disgusting how the US media is being towards this whole Iraq thing. At a time when the country here should band together these jerk offs in the media are writing one negative thing after anither when in fact it is going quite positive over there in Iraq. Did you hear what Bruce Willis was saying about Iraq while visiting there?

duckattack said:

Hi Ray!

A good grasp is what "can" be done with my cock, unlike the 2 finger pinch you do.:lol: I also don`t sit in front of the tv jerking off to the deaths of American soldiers like you. You also get off on seeing Jews being killed by Palestinians because you`re a fucking Hitler Racist freak.

I havn`t, and never had anything against Iraqi`s. I still don`t aside from religious matters. I do have a personal thing or two against the Muslim religion though. As a matter of fact I`m not too fond of Islam as a whole. I have my doubts about Catholisism, but the Muslim religion is a total fucking joke and quite disturbing to see so many people that actually believe in it. It`s a shame, in my opinion, that the middle east is almost completely inhabited by fucking moronic assholes. You`d figure they would`ve grasped the concept of technological advancements by now, but they have proven over and over that they are simply not bright enough yet. Killing innocent people because your religion brainwashes you to think the Western Civilization is no good is pretty moronic, wouldn`t you say? Why is it that those freaks don`t even want others on their soil? WTF? I`m sure if they went to the Vatican, they`d be welcomed with open arms. Just doesn`t make any sense. I really couldn`t give a rats ass who visits the holy lands of any religions, or who goes anywhere!

Ray_M said:
A good grasp is what "can" be done with my cock, unlike the 2 finger pinch you do.:lol: I also don`t sit in front of the tv jerking off to the deaths of American soldiers like you. You also get off on seeing Jews being killed by Palestinians because you`re a fucking Hitler Racist freak.

I havn`t, and never had anything against Iraqi`s. I still don`t aside from religious matters. I do have a personal thing or two against the Muslim religion though. As a matter of fact I`m not too fond of Islam as a whole. I have my doubts about Catholisism, but the Muslim religion is a total fucking joke and quite disturbing to see so many people that actually believe in it. It`s a shame, in my opinion, that the middle east is almost completely inhabited by fucking moronic assholes. You`d figure they would`ve grasped the concept of technological advancements by now, but they have proven over and over that they are simply not bright enough yet. Killing innocent people because your religion brainwashes you to think the Western Civilization is no good is pretty moronic, wouldn`t you say? Why is it that those freaks don`t even want others on their soil? WTF? I`m sure if they went to the Vatican, they`d be welcomed with open arms. Just doesn`t make any sense. I really couldn`t give a rats ass who visits the holy lands of any religions, or who goes anywhere!
I'll bet that you love seeing all those Muslims running around Jersey, right.

Just keep in mind that it is disgusting how the US media is being towards this whole Iraq thing. At a time when the country here should band together these jerk offs in the media are writing one negative thing after anither when in fact it is going quite positive over there in Iraq. Did you hear what Bruce Willis was saying about Iraq while visiting there?
It is NOT the job of the media to cheerlead, I have no interest in banding together with anyone over policies that I disagree with, and I have about as much interest in what Bruce Willis says as you (and I) have in what Sean Penn says.

duckattack said:
It is NOT the job of the media to cheerlead, I have no interest in banding together with anyone over policies that I disagree with, and I have about as much interest in what Bruce Willis says as you (and I) have in what Sean Penn says.
It's also not the job of the media to continuously bash everything Bush does in a time like this. Maybe you have no interest in banding together at a time like this but at the very least the politicians, Democrats and Republicans alike should stop all this bashing crap and work together towards getting this over with.
Sean Penn is a little punk who thinks he can take on the world.

:lol: Ray_M is the master of projecting his traits onto others. He's not racist in the least.. but Duckattack is.

Here's another classic quote:

Originally posted by Ray_M:

THINK! Heavy metal idiots! Jeeez!

It's also not the job of the media to continuously bash everything Bush does in a time like this. Maybe you have no interest in banding together at a time like this but at the very least the politicians, Democrats and Republicans alike should stop all this bashing crap and work together towards getting this over with.
Sean Penn is a little punk who thinks he can take on the world.
To be honest, I pay very little attention to what the mainstream media says about anything. I have my sources for news that I like and trust. That doesn't mean I'm going around with blinders on, I know that Saddam was a murderous prick and the world could potentially be a better place without him, but I don't see how the current situation is going to make that happen. Anyway. I don't pretend to be objective, I have my beliefs and until someone comes along and convinces me that I'm wrong, I'm going to base what I say and do on them. Same with you, I'd imagine, and that puts us both on a level way above the politicians (especially the Democrats, who I'll admit are the more hypocritical of the two parties), since we actually act based on our beliefs and not what is going to keep us in a position of power. Y'know, power corrupts and all that... So yeah, at least you can argue w/o being an asshole, and it's funny that this even came about in a thread about being banned from the IM board! And yeah, I flamed Ray totally unprovoked, but he earned my disrespect a long time ago, and I feel no need to try to maintain some kind of credibility where he's concerned. I'm sure he feels the same about me.

Jesus, I can't believe how far off the truth you are!!
Until very recently, Bush has had so many free passes from the mainstream media........it is only in the last fortnight or so that, finally, some of his lies and ineptitudes are finally coming home to haunt him. Some of the things that some of us have been reading for months about this prick are finally, belatedly, making their way into mainstream media. About time!!!
Fox news is the biggest offender of perpetuating and repeating some of the crap that has been passed off as truth in this administration........as shown in the following surveys:
http://www.rense.com/general42/werep.htm

As for you saying that everyone should be 'working together' or 'banding together' I think you will find it was Bush who said "You're either with us or against us".........he is the one who has created divisions - all over the world.
The prick is going down - and deservedly fucking so.

Profånity said:
Profanity is still the 5th top poster on the official board.
I thought you sadi you had been banned in the other thread :confused:

dick-addict said:
And yeah, I flamed Ray totally unprovoked, but he earned my disrespect a long time ago, and I feel no need to try to maintain some kind of credibility where he's concerned. I'm sure he feels the same about me.
1 - Thats the difference between us. I don`t go around flaming people "unprovoked". Only stupid little asshole children like yourself do those things.

2 - You`re not my employer so I don`t have earn anything from you.

3 - I forgot you even existed until this thread.

4 - the only credulous thing you are known for is that you`re some dweeb who posts on the internet. :rolleyes:

duckattack said:
To be honest, I pay very little attention to what the mainstream media says about anything. I have my sources for news that I like and trust. That doesn't mean I'm going around with blinders on, I know that Saddam was a murderous prick and the world could potentially be a better place without him, but I don't see how the current situation is going to make that happen. Anyway. I don't pretend to be objective, I have my beliefs and until someone comes along and convinces me that I'm wrong, I'm going to base what I say and do on them. Same with you, I'd imagine, and that puts us both on a level way above the politicians (especially the Democrats, who I'll admit are the more hypocritical of the two parties), since we actually act based on our beliefs and not what is going to keep us in a position of power. Y'know, power corrupts and all that... So yeah, at least you can argue w/o being an asshole, and it's funny that this even came about in a thread about being banned from the IM board! And yeah, I flamed Ray totally unprovoked, but he earned my disrespect a long time ago, and I feel no need to try to maintain some kind of credibility where he's concerned. I'm sure he feels the same about me.
Great post, right on man. :cool:

Reactions: duckattack