I got banned permanantly from the Maiden board

Nightwing said:
Jesus, I can't believe how far off the truth you are!!
Until very recently, Bush has had so many free passes from the mainstream media........it is only in the last fortnight or so that, finally, some of his lies and ineptitudes are finally coming home to haunt him. Some of the things that some of us have been reading for months about this prick are finally, belatedly, making their way into mainstream media. About time!!!
Fox news is the biggest offender of perpetuating and repeating some of the crap that has been passed off as truth in this administration........as shown in the following surveys:
http://www.rense.com/general42/werep.htm

As for you saying that everyone should be 'working together' or 'banding together' I think you will find it was Bush who said "You're either with us or against us".........he is the one who has created divisions - all over the world.
The prick is going down - and deservedly fucking so.
Again I disagree and Bush will be re elected. Please read my other post in the Bill Clinton thread about our opinions.
:cool:

Ray_M said:
1 - Thats the difference between us. I don`t go around flaming people "unprovoked". Only stupid little asshole children like yourself do those things.

2 - You`re not my employer so I don`t have earn anything from you.

3 - I forgot you even existed until this thread.

4 - the only credulous thing you are known for is that you`re some dweeb who posts on the internet. :rolleyes:
I just love these setting the record straight replies :D

Merciless Onslaught said:
Again I disagree and Bush will be re elected. Please read my other post in the Bill Clinton thread about our opinions.
:cool:
It is your right to disagree certainly - but what are you disagreeing about??
The fact that Fox aired lies or half truths, and a healthy percentage of middle America believed them? Well, thats been documented, and polls suggest that some of you still believe such assertions as 'Saddam was involved in 9/11' or 'Saddam had ties with Al-queda' blah blah - thanks Fox!!

And Bush certainly did say 'You're either with us or against us'.......thus attempting to create a division in the world, where presumably anyone who didn't agree with him are 'terrorists'.........it amazes me that seemingly reasonably intelligent people such as yourself don't seem to give a fuck that you've been misled at the very least, (downright lied to if you want to get right down to it) and that you continue to argue on Bush's behalf while he and Ashcroft continue to chip away at your civil liberties and freedom........

As for that little vermin Ray, it is clear from his odious little posts on this thread that he still hasn't grown up and got over the fact that he is/was one of the most despised 'people' on the IMBB/BB community.......
Keep showing up here, and we're gonna need some strong disinfectant........

Lady Vampy said:
This bollocks is why we lost our General Chat in the first place.
absolutely not! This bollocks is what made the GC interesting and mainly fun. Come on now, I didn`t take "all" that flaming on the GC personally, but for the most part it was fun flaming and getting flamed as long as it wasn`t farcical flaming. Everything I said above is the truth basically and not flaming imo.

Nightwing said:
As for that little vermin Ray, it is clear from his odious little posts on this thread that he still hasn't grown up and got over the fact that he is/was one of the most despised 'people' on the IMBB/BB community.......
:( I`m so saddened by your hostility. Whea, whea, whea!! As for growing up?? NEVER!! The day I grow up is the day farts are no longer funny to me!! :arse:

Nightwing said:
It is your right to disagree certainly - but what are you disagreeing about??
The fact that Fox aired lies or half truths, and a healthy percentage of middle America believed them? Well, thats been documented, and polls suggest that some of you still believe such assertions as 'Saddam was involved in 9/11' or 'Saddam had ties with Al-queda' blah blah - thanks Fox!!

And Bush certainly did say 'You're either with us or against us'.......thus attempting to create a division in the world, where presumably anyone who didn't agree with him are 'terrorists'.........it amazes me that seemingly reasonably intelligent people such as yourself don't seem to give a fuck that you've been misled at the very least, (downright lied to if you want to get right down to it) and that you continue to argue on Bush's behalf while he and Ashcroft continue to chip away at your civil liberties and freedom........

I can't think of a President/politician who hasn't misled us, can you?
Hey Nightwing, what do you think of past US Presidents such as Clinton, Bush Sr., Reagan, Carter, etc?

Ray_M said:
:( I`m so saddened by your hostility. Whea, whea, whea!! As for growing up?? NEVER!! The day I grow up is the day farts are no longer funny to me!! :arse:
Have you grown a sense of humour? Well done.
I agree with you that farts can be funny, if done properly........like, say, giving your woman a 'dutch oven' - now that's funny. :cool:

Nightwing said:
I agree with you that farts can be funny, if done properly........like, say, giving your woman a 'dutch oven' - now that's funny. :cool:
No that is not funny, my boyfriend tried to do that to me and his farts could curdle milk. He also sat on me and farted in my own god damn bed.

Lady Vampy said:
No that is not funny, my boyfriend tried to do that to me and his farts could curdle milk. He also sat on me and farted in my own god damn bed.
Oooh nice to know you talk so highly of me hun. Mind you I could allways post of when you farted while we........ No I dont think I will

Maskim_Xul said:
Oooh nice to know you talk so highly of me hun. Mind you I could allways post of when you farted while we........ No I dont think I will
While we were what? In bed half asleep? Good god, at least I wasn't sitting on your bloody stomach at the time and your farts stink worse than anything I've ever smelt in my life... so ner :p *kiss*

just the mere rememberance of a fart is funny!! :lol::kickass:

Just think, it comes outta your ass and sometimes(for me at least)they smell bad. Other than your mouth, it`s the only other orifice that can make noise(at least for males anyway). I don`t think I`ll ever outgrow the funnyness of a fart.

Lady Vampy said:
While we were what? In bed half asleep? Good god, at least I wasn't sitting on your bloody stomach at the time and your farts stink worse than anything I've ever smelt in my life... so ner :p *kiss*
No I aint saying when coz that'd embarress you