RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

spacebeer said:
Fuck off you asshole!
I used to think, even if we've dont have the same taste and opinion, that you're always be a class act on this board Spacey. But with the time, you've change and said more and more shit and stupid things. It's sad, because you're now a pathetic moron. :zzz:

Matt Bello said:
I used to think, even if we've dont have the same taste and opinion, that you're always be a class act on this board Spacey. But with the time, you've change and said more and more shit and stupid things. It's sad, because you're now a pathetic moron. :zzz:
HAHAHAHAHAHA:tickled:

Anyone that says Anthrax sucks live with Joey is a fucking retard, plain and simple. I saw them with Joey a few months back, one of the best Anthrax shows I have ever seen, with or without Joey.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Anyone that says Anthrax sucks live with Joey is a fucking retard, plain and simple. I saw them with Joey a few months back, one of the best Anthrax shows I have ever seen, with or without Joey.
that's great...since we were talking about john and hadn't mentioned joey before in this thread. great reading skills mate.

You fucking dumbass's need to get a life. Its funny that it's always the same 5 people who keep replying to this rbc thread. Get the fuck off this forum and start your own RBC forum. The real anthrax is back and there is nothing you pro-JohnBush douche's can do about it. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!

among_the_dead said:
You fucking dumbass's need to get a life. Its funny that it's always the same 5 people who keep replying to this rbc thread. Get the fuck off this forum and start your own RBC forum. The real anthrax is back and there is nothing you pro-JohnBush douche's can do about it. FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
get a life

stop being an asshole

why flame people on a message board? it's pointless

among_the_dead said:
you know what? there is a forum on the rbc page. What's your point? although, it is good to have anthrax fans on here, welcome to the board.

Matt Bello said:

haha your the fuckin joke mate. theres too many bush fans always having wee sly digs at joey and the re union ( cough johnie cough)but as soon as someone has a go at bush its a fucking disgrace and everyone goes out at an arms length to make an idioit of the "bush" bashers. get a fucking life! Charlie has already fuckin ridiculed the silly anthrax bashing club. give it a rest!!!!stomp 442 was a fuckin grunge album! quite possibly saying that armed in dangerous is better with bush thatn joey is quite possibly yhe most ridiculous thing ive ever heard

the_walking_dude said:
Charlie has already fuckin ridiculed the silly anthrax bashing club.

An initial idea of doing the reunion shit just came from Charles Lee, so I wouldn't expected he would support the RBC...Think dude!

Thanks for the audiofiles!! And Anthrax rule with Bush and with Belladonna. In my opinion, they're better with Bush but I'm still open to the idea of a new record with Joey. You never know. It could kick ass or it could suck balls. I thought Joey's solo material sucked. Sorry Joey. And of course Charlie is gonna bash the RBC. He did it on the CDC though. Everyone that has joined the CDC is either a big Joey fan or would buy anything Anthrax put out. I haven't joined the CDC or purchased any of the new releases. I love this band and all of the long time board members and the band members that read this know this too. Not giving in and buying all this new stuff is my only way of supporting John Bush.

the_walking_dude said:
stomp 442 was a fuckin grunge album!
Are you fucking insane? I have heard not one album by any grunge band that sounded like Stomp. Stomp was a straight forward metal album... not a thrash album, but a straight forward metal album with sharp fucking teeth.

Matt Bello said:

YOu have already proven you are too, RBC doesn't show much taste either I think that is the most pathetic "club" I ever heard off, I think there should be no place for sick initiatives like that on a fanboard like this!