RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

johnnieCzech said:
I supported Joey era by buying all albums at the time it was relevant.

Ha thats harsh.

I think a new thrax album with joey could be very cool. Joey can do some pretty badass heavy lyrics, I think POT era lyrics were heavy as fuck and those would apply well to today...

I just never get why everyone thinks Bush was such an amazing vocalist. I mean he was good, but he wasnt anything truly special for a singer? Maybe thats just me. I still love bush anthrax though, just not as much as joey era...

A Bashing site is pathetic.. Come on people, From the interviews I have read from Bush said he dosen't even want to be in anthrax anymore, One quoted "It isn't in my heart to be in the band anymore", You guys gonna hold a gun to his head and say "get back in there ya lil bassard"? Um, If Joey didn't wanna be in Anthrax anymore we wouldn't get as hostile as you people... Read the interviews... And grow up.. I'm 18 years old and you don't see me starting a bushbashing club like you wineo losers, I could see this in rap.. but this is metal, Now I could see starting a site that has bush-era mp3s, and stuff, but a reunion bashing club, You guys are without a doubt children, You remind me of those little babies from 4th grade, Mommy not give you enough titty so you start protesting.. Coming from an 18 year old, GROW UP!!!! lmmfao.

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

jackson3124 said:
Ha thats harsh.

I think a new thrax album with joey could be very cool. Joey can do some pretty badass heavy lyrics, I think POT era lyrics were heavy as fuck and those would apply well to today...

I just never get why everyone thinks Bush was such an amazing vocalist. I mean he was good, but he wasnt anything truly special for a singer? Maybe thats just me. I still love bush anthrax though, just not as much as joey era...

I can understand if people have sympathy for Bush but indeed as a singer there is nothing out of the ordinary about him....but in this case of course goes it's just an opinion..

Of course a new album with Joey COULD kick major ass, at least he doens;t need to prove he still can sing! I remember all these guys rumbling about he wasn;t even able to sing anymore just before the reunion, I guess Joey proved them all wrong I haven't heard a single one of those guys back!

DarrellDethSDMF said:
How about posting Medusa with Bush? I'd really like to hear that.
same here but usually john bush does belladonna songs bad..the only 1 i can say that i like alot is "I am the Law"

DarrellDethSDMF said:
How about posting Medusa with Bush? I'd really like to hear that.

Sorry but any Bush era bootlegs we've got do not contain Medusa. Song as Toast To The Extras, Big Fat, Startin' Up A Posse, Black Lodge, Invisible etc. could be uploaded though.

jackson3124 said:
It's dumb as hell not to go see anthrax just because they are not playing the bush era songs. If you call yourself a metal fan at all you would enjoy the anthrax concert with joey. It wouldnt make you any less of a bush fan! I dont see why we cant support this band in either form cause each is great! I have seen em with bush twice and this is the first time I have seen em with joey. If you dont go see them playing with joey you are fuckin missing out cause they are all more energetic than they have been in years...

And I am glad they are doing this reunion tour, Joey was right when he said it was good to give the new fans a chance to see the old lineup, he said he had all kinds of kids emailing him. Im only 17(almost 18) and Im glad to say I got to see anthrax with joey belladonna! You dont have to join the cdc, but starting an anthrax bashing club is ridiculous!
Sorry, I did see Anthrax twice with Joey earlier this year. I did attend 2 Gigantour dates and I still like John Bush and Rob Caggiano more than Joey and Dan. My opinion and my gas money. I probably won't even see Megadeth if they came through again. The last concert I saw I was underwhelmed by them.

SpiderDan13 said:
Are you fucking insane? I have heard not one album by any grunge band that sounded like Stomp. Stomp was a straight forward metal album... not a thrash album, but a straight forward metal album with sharp fucking teeth.
I totally agree. I think it is the best bush cd anthrax did. Its a shame no one promoted it anywhere,but you gotta think it was 1995 when it came out. I hated the 90's. what a terrible time for metal.:puke:

I could care less if someone likes Joey or John or Neil better. It's all opinion. But its the couple of childish pricks among the many newbies that signed up in the past few months that act like assholes everytime any one of the oldtimers states a preference for John. These bandwagon-jumping fans then tell us that if we don't like their John-bashing, we can leave this board and go somewhere else...and so when a new site gets set up that we can go and appreciate the Anthrax with John Bush in it, they complain about that, too. Fucking hypocrites.

Anyway, back to the real topic, thanks for the music...I'd love to see "Toast to the Extras" posted, since you mentioned you had it available.

yeah well, take a look at the RBC. Youre IMO not Anthrax fans anyway. More like Bush fans. The RBC came out way too early, instead of making it a protest, it has turned into an attack. This isnt war, its entertainment. Just for the record, everyones a fucking hypocrite here anyways and before i forget thanks for the downloads.

Not that my opinion really matters or anything, but the RBC thing crosses a certain line. The minute something turns into a place of "bashing," I kind of get a bit bummed out. I'm a full supporter of the Bush-led lineup, regardless who's playing lead guitar... but I am a fan of Anthrax as a whole. At this particular moment in time, they're choosing to do a reunion that, while I don't agree with, if that's what they choose to do, that's what they choose to do. It's funny... prior to my knowledge of the RBC, I was planning on designing and developing a site that focused on the Bush years since, well, all disocgraphy and lyrics info has disappeared from the official site... but that was going to be done out of respect for the lineup and not as a slap to what the band is currently doing now.

While I do agree with many of the principals of the RBC, the whole "bashing" aspect kind of gives me a feeling of disrespect and, while I feel like the Bush lineup isn't getting a whole lot of respect right now, especially by those who view us as "pathetic" for sticking with the band during that time, I'm not gonna slag a band.

Cheers...

SpiderDan13 said:
Not that my opinion really matters or anything, but the RBC thing crosses a certain line. The minute something turns into a place of "bashing," I kind of get a bit bummed out. I'm a full supporter of the Bush-led lineup, regardless who's playing lead guitar... but I am a fan of Anthrax as a whole. At this particular moment in time, they're choosing to do a reunion that, while I don't agree with, if that's what they choose to do, that's what they choose to do. It's funny... prior to my knowledge of the RBC, I was planning on designing and developing a site that focused on the Bush years since, well, all disocgraphy and lyrics info has disappeared from the official site... but that was going to be done out of respect for the lineup and not as a slap to what the band is currently doing now.

While I do agree with many of the principals of the RBC, the whole "bashing" aspect kind of gives me a feeling of disrespect and, while I feel like the Bush lineup isn't getting a whole lot of respect right now, especially by those who view us as "pathetic" for sticking with the band during that time, I'm not gonna slag a band.

Cheers...

Well said. I like joey better, but i would love to see a bush site with mp3s and shit. Just dont make it in the name of bashing the band's decisions!

Since I only joined in June, I had no idea that everything Bush related was removed from the site, so I can see why you guys would be upset about that. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with a site dedicated to Anthrax with the Bush lineup but I agree, the Reunion Bashing does cross the line. If the "owner" of the site didn't think there was anything wrong with it, he or she wouldn't be going under the disguise name of RCB. They would straight out say who he or she is because this is something that they strongly believe in. Also, to say that John Bush is a class act because he hasn't said anything about the reunion and then to make a reunion bashing club is contradictory in itself. The guy I support is a class act and doesn't say anything negative so, to honor him, I'll bash the band he is/was with? What?? Lastly, to advertise the RBC on this is plain wrong. We all know who likes who, its no secret. E-mail those people and say hey, I have this site over here. Or post a message that says hey, I started this site to support Bush so if you want to join, here's the link and leave it at that. Saying 'hey, I updated the site' over here on this board in my opinion is wrong. You made a board so post your udpates there. Get a mailing list going and email people when you are going to update the site. Whatever. But don't post it here. That's not cool.

I also don't think its cool to make little digs to piss people off or to mock Joey's appearance. Even if he did look like a skeleton with a mullet (which he doesn't), it has no relevance when talking about his ability to sing.

On the other hand, people that support Bush aren't assholes. Even if you don't like the way John sings doesn't mean that he sucks. It just means you don't like his singing. No where have I read where Scott or Charlie said they don't like Bush or his singing and thats why they decided to do the reunion tour. As I told you guys after the chat in Gigantour, Scott said he wanted to do another album with Bush. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen, obviously, but that's what he said and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

If I had a band, my baby, and spent my career working on it, and my fans started bashing the decisions I made on a near daily basis or accused me of lying or painting myself into a corner because of things I may have said in the past, I wouldn't be posting much on my message board either. It would have nothing to do with whether or not you paid to be in my fan club. Sometimes I have to make decisions for my band that not everyone is going to agree with and I expect that. I would just hope that they respected me enough to understand that this has to be done at this time. Of course, this is only if I had a band. I can't speak for others.

When I first joined this website, everyone was cool with me. We were bonded in our "love" for all things Anthrax. That has gone downhill really fast (not with me but in general). I honestly can't wait for the CDC messageboard to go up, not because it will be "cooler" in there or because "ooh yeah, its the fan club website" but because hopefully there won't be all this constant fighting in there. There are a lot of members in there that aren't on this forum and I can only assume that for some, the reason is that they don't want to deal with the constant arguing either. And I did a blog on this fighting and several people have agreed with me that this whole situation has gotten out of hand. There are people that hardly post any more because of this. There are some peple that I enjoy reading their posts who haven't joined the CDC out of protest and I understand but I think it sucks because once the message board goes up, I don't think I'll be here much at all.

Can't we all just get along?

eighteeschick said:
Since I only joined in June, I had no idea that everything Bush related was removed from the site, so I can see why you guys would be upset about that. Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong with a site dedicated to Anthrax with the Bush lineup but I agree, the Reunion Bashing does cross the line. If the "owner" of the site didn't think there was anything wrong with it, he or she wouldn't be going under the disguise name of RCB. They would straight out say who he or she is because this is something that they strongly believe in. Also, to say that John Bush is a class act because he hasn't said anything about the reunion and then to make a reunion bashing club is contradictory in itself. The guy I support is a class act and doesn't say anything negative so, to honor him, I'll bash the band he is/was with? What?? Lastly, to advertise the RBC on this is plain wrong. We all know who likes who, its no secret. E-mail those people and say hey, I have this site over here. Or post a message that says hey, I started this site to support Bush so if you want to join, here's the link and leave it at that. Saying 'hey, I updated the site' over here on this board in my opinion is wrong. You made a board so post your udpates there. Get a mailing list going and email people when you are going to update the site. Whatever. But don't post it here. That's not cool.

I also don't think its cool to make little digs to piss people off or to mock Joey's appearance. Even if he did look like a skeleton with a mullet (which he doesn't), it has no relevance when talking about his ability to sing.

On the other hand, people that support Bush aren't assholes. Even if you don't like the way John sings doesn't mean that he sucks. It just means you don't like his singing. No where have I read where Scott or Charlie said they don't like Bush or his singing and thats why they decided to do the reunion tour. As I told you guys after the chat in Gigantour, Scott said he wanted to do another album with Bush. Whether or not that happens remains to be seen, obviously, but that's what he said and I have no reason to believe otherwise.

If I had a band, my baby, and spent my career working on it, and my fans started bashing the decisions I made on a near daily basis or accused me of lying or painting myself into a corner because of things I may have said in the past, I wouldn't be posting much on my message board either. It would have nothing to do with whether or not you paid to be in my fan club. Sometimes I have to make decisions for my band that not everyone is going to agree with and I expect that. I would just hope that they respected me enough to understand that this has to be done at this time. Of course, this is only if I had a band. I can't speak for others.

When I first joined this website, everyone was cool with me. We were bonded in our "love" for all things Anthrax. That has gone downhill really fast (not with me but in general). I honestly can't wait for the CDC messageboard to go up, not because it will be "cooler" in there or because "ooh yeah, its the fan club website" but because hopefully there won't be all this constant fighting in there. There are a lot of members in there that aren't on this forum and I can only assume that for some, the reason is that they don't want to deal with the constant arguing either. And I did a blog on this fighting and several people have agreed with me that this whole situation has gotten out of hand. There are people that hardly post any more because of this. There are some peple that I enjoy reading their posts who haven't joined the CDC out of protest and I understand but I think it sucks because once the message board goes up, I don't think I'll be here much at all.

Can't we all just get along?

Best post on this thread. :headbang:

Yeah, I've just about had it with this board, and I'm sure the feeling's mutual, so the hell with it.