RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

Few last points and then I'm done.

I don't go to the RBC because I don't support it. Don't have a reason to. If I want to hear John Bush sing, I'll go elsewhere.

I missread your original post. Thought you said you were a member of the CDC as well as the RBC. Thought that was odd. My bad.

You asked the question what am I afraid of and I told you. I don't want you to care about my family. That's my job. I used it as an example as to how there are so many more important things in life than a band and family is one of them.

Never attacked you or the others who support the RBC and I don't want to be lumped in with those that do. That is my point. And if you think that this disagreement is an attack, than that's your issue, not mine.

O.k. eighteeschick. Nothing against you or your family. I can't speak or write English as well like many others on this board, so if any sentences of mine sounds roughly to you, I'm sorry. Peace to you.

spacebeer said:
There's a lot of morons who say fuck to every Belladonna supporting message, so who started it???

pretty chlidish right and you know this RBC is about the ultimate childish act frojm some guys who can;t have their way right now, and are so bitter about it they feel compelled to let everybody know at every oppertunity they get.....like I said I wasn't here 2 years ago to bash the hell out of the Bushthrax line up (hell I got better things to do and other bands to listen to), I only came here because I was psyched about the reunion ....what gives I see all the bashing going on here so I thought I'd join in....so please don;t act like you're some kinda "victim"

Bush supporters and Belladonna supporters are two sides of one coin. Justin was right, we NEVER get along Spacey...

spitzs lazy eye said:
Hey dude. I would like to apologise for the comment i made the other day. I just wanted to ask Johnnieczech a question. Fair enough maybe the smile came across as a bit smart arsed. Anyway for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I've never met you so as far as i know your probably a top bloke. You with me bro? :headbang: Besides I know how you and everyone else feels. I felt the same way when i found out Joey was out. For that to happen to anybodies fav band is like Dan losing his love for his guitar. Nobody should have to go through that. For the record, when Joey left i was bitter too and over time i got to appreciate the Bushthrax. I'm sure when this band is long gone everyone will see the big picture and see how appropriate everything was. Be good dude.
Hey man. I honestly believe there is nothing in the world that can't be worked out with two pints of Guinness. Haha. Everything is cool with me, I can take it, I actually thought it was a pretty funny shot. When I posted my comment, it was not at all aimed at you. It was at the people saying shit like "get off this board" for supporting bush, or RBC. That’s the shit that pisses me off. This is a forum. If we have opinions, this is where we should post them. I’m sure we both agree on that. There are a few Dicks on this board, maybe I’m one of them but AT NO TIME did I ever consider you one of them. Then or now. So, I say… Cheers!:kickass:

DumbAss said:
Hey man. I honestly believe there is nothing in the world that can't be worked out with two pints of Guinness. Haha. Everything is cool with me, I can take it, I actually thought it was a pretty funny shot. When I posted my comment, it was not at all aimed at you. It was at the people saying shit like "get off this board" for supporting bush, or RBC. That’s the shit that pisses me off. This is a forum. If we have opinions, this is where we should post them. I’m sure we both agree on that. There are a few Dicks on this board, maybe I’m one of them but AT NO TIME did I ever consider you one of them. Then or now. So, I say… Cheers!:kickass:
Heres for you bro :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

jackfromczech said:
O.k. eighteeschick. Nothing against you or your family. I can't speak or write English as well like many others on this board, so if any sentences of mine sounds roughly to you, I'm sorry. Peace to you.

No problem. Misunderstandings happen all the time. :)

spacebeer said:
There's a lot of morons who say fuck to every Belladonna supporting message,

If you can find any, I'd be grateful. Actually, there is a certain difference between Bush fans and reunion fans. I hate to say it, but there is.

johnnieCzech said:
If you can find any, I'd be grateful. Actually, there is a certain difference between Bush fans and reunion fans. I hate to say it, but there is.

My three wishes would be Peace on Earth, to solve world hunger, and for bush and belladonna fans to get along!!

This reunion thing might have been a good idea the first time they tried it....without Spitz. I'm not a big fan of Spitz. He's good..had good solo's.. but he doesn't shred the way Paul Crook or Rob Caggiano ever did. Sorry. Bush was into the whole idea of a split set list back then. They had already started working with Caggiano. Something special could have come of it. The first band with two singers...doubling their fanbase instantly and starting a huge following. Wasn't it Spitz who talked Joey into backing out?? And now he's sucking ass on this tour. And you have an empty feeling leaving the show. Oh yeah!!!!! No Safe Home, What doesn't Die, Only, Room For One More, Hy Pro Glo, Potter's Field, Inside Out, Catharsis, or Caddillac Rock Box

AlexStomp said:
This reunion thing might have been a good idea the first time they tried it....without Spitz. I'm not a big fan of Spitz. He's good..had good solo's.. but he doesn't shred the way Paul Crook or Rob Caggiano ever did. Sorry. Bush was into the whole idea of a split set list back then. They had already started working with Caggiano. Something special could have come of it. The first band with two singers...doubling their fanbase instantly and starting a huge following. Wasn't it Spitz who talked Joey into backing out?? And now he's sucking ass on this tour. And you have an empty feeling leaving the show. Oh yeah!!!!! No Safe Home, What doesn't Die, Only, Room For One More, Hy Pro Glo, Potter's Field, Inside Out, Catharsis, or Caddillac Rock Box

it would have been to good to be true,what a luxury a 2 singer set would have been,its strange because anthrax are usually ones to pull that shit before anyone else,my guess is it could well fucken happen still...

anthrax are in a win win situation whatever the fuck happens so let the powers that be decide...

AlexStomp said:
IMO I've read and seen some nasty shit said about Dan and Joey from Charlie and Scott. But like they say, it's water under the bridge and tahts a good thing. If people are going to lurk on the negative parts of the past how can there be positivity. Negativity is only good for aggression and chaos. This could have been special too if John didn't refuse and don't forget it's not too late. I wish everyone could stay positive until there is an official annoncement. I don't think that Anthrax will want to let down any fan after this tour. If Joey and Dan don't return, at least they got to finish their unfinnished business and whoever wanted to see this part of history had a choice. I have faith that this band will leave this scene on the highest note possible. That swhat Anthrax is all about. Don't get me wrong though.

MetalThrasher442 said:
My three wishes would be Peace on Earth, to solve world hunger, and for bush and belladonna fans to get along!!

The first two are at least thereotically possible...the third...well ....:cry:

johnnieCzech said:

That of course is nothing more that YOUR opinion, and definately NOT true in MY opinion. You know vvery well what has been said about the reunion and especially about Joey by some, some pretty personal stuff I'd say, don;t act like all the Bush fans are holy.

spacebeer said:
That of course is nothing more that YOUR opinion, and definately NOT true in MY opinion. You know vvery well what has been said about the reunion and especially about Joey by some, some pretty personal stuff I'd say, don;t act like all the Bush fans are holy.
There should be a "who gets the last word?" thread between you two :tickled:

nafnikufesin said:
Threads like this are the reason that thread started in the first place (although back then, I think the particular issue was Metallica and downloading).

There, now I've got the last word in both threads :p

You are good at this game. Sorry make that 'were good at this game' I win!

nafnikufesin said:
I should make a "Who gets the first word?" thread, and win automatically :lol:
I think you are obssessed with this? :lol: I'm just kidding.

Anyone have a FULL version of Armed?

spacebeer said:

That he has a mullett? What an insult.