RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

jdelpi said:
With John Bush? They never did it.
With Joey? Sure, try the Anthrology DVD.

You're wrong bro. They did it a few times on the Tour Of Terror in 1998 in Europe (e.g. Prague and Essen). See the Audio section at the RBC web site... Nobody knows everything... ;)

jackfromczech said:
You're wrong bro. They did it a few times on the Tour Of Terror in 1998 in Europe (e.g. Prague and Essen). See the Audio section at the RBC web site... Nobody knows everything... ;)
Thanks anyway guys. I already downloaded the RBC file. I was hoping to hear a longer version. Maybe one day.

While i'm here, can anybody get me in touch with some booleg traders? I don't know anybody :cry: Thanks.

jackfromczech said:

He probably means the whole song. In Prague it was just a short part of the meddley.

spacebeer said:
There's a lot of morons who say fuck to every Belladonna supporting message, so who started it???

pretty chlidish right and you know this RBC is about the ultimate childish act frojm some guys who can;t have their way right now, and are so bitter about it they feel compelled to let everybody know at every oppertunity they get.....like I said I wasn't here 2 years ago to bash the hell out of the Bushthrax line up (hell I got better things to do and other bands to listen to), I only came here because I was psyched about the reunion ....what gives I see all the bashing going on here so I thought I'd join in....so please don;t act like you're some kinda "victim"

I usually just read and don't post too much here, but can't help it.

Man, you just don't get it. When John joined the band, Anthrax straight out said that Joey was a joke and they wanted and were happy to get rid of him, and they would never play with him again and brought John in with open arms. There was no beating around the bush (no pun intended), they hated Joey and were happy to have John and claimed many times that they would never play with Joey again (they put that last point a lot harsher than I did). It did piss and puzzle the fans they had at the time, but they were honest about it, and the fans knew (at least at the time) that Joey was OUT and moved on without any questions.

Now with this, there is no up front answer about this, and they are playing with the idiot they said they would NEVER play with again. Charlie obviuosly hates Joey still, making jabs in interviews about Joey, stating that the creative musical/writing level that a person thinks he has, and what he actually has, are two different things (or something to that). That is pointed at Joey. They state that they would still like to do an album with John though and have given the fans NO straight answer on anything.

Maybe they really don't know, but I think they just know they fucked up and don't know what to do. Just my opinion. But the bottom line is, the fans that have stayed loyal with Anthrax and love John are wondering what the fuck, and I think they have a right to bitch till Anthrax lets 'em know.

Mr.s8n said:
I usually just read and don't post too much here, but can't help it.

Man, you just don't get it. When John joined the band, Anthrax straight out said that Joey was a joke and they wanted and were happy to get rid of him, and they would never play with him again and brought John in with open arms. There was no beating around the bush (no pun intended), they hated Joey and were happy to have John and claimed many times that they would never play with Joey again (they put that last point a lot harsher than I did). It did piss and puzzle the fans they had at the time, but they were honest about it, and the fans knew (at least at the time) that Joey was OUT and moved on without any questions.

Now with this, there is no up front answer about this, and they are playing with the idiot they said they would NEVER play with again. Charlie obviuosly hates Joey still, making jabs in interviews about Joey, stating that the creative musical/writing level that a person thinks he has, and what he actually has, are two different things (or something to that). That is pointed at Joey. They state that they would still like to do an album with John though and have given the fans NO straight answer on anything.

Maybe they really don't know, but I think they just know they fucked up and don't know what to do. Just my opinion. But the bottom line is, the fans that have stayed loyal with Anthrax and love John are wondering what the fuck, and I think they have a right to bitch till Anthrax lets 'em know.

YES!