RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

eighteeschick said:
Advertising updates on this site is just not cool. I wouldn't expect to see Walmart ads on a K-mart website. The Great WV Trendkill's site is cool - it screams I support John Bush! The Reunion Bashing Club has less to do with support of John Bush and just wants to bash the band for what it is doing right now. Like I said - how can someone think Bush is a class act for not saying anything derogatory about the reunion and then to show their "support" their do exactly what Bush is not? Makes no sense.

You're right, I don't have to go over there. But just when I thought things had died down from the last post and put the RBC out of my mind, another post comes along saying hey look, I've uploaded music. Like I said, why not start a mailing list and email people when you have done something new to the site. Isn't that what websites do? I have a feeling there will be more updates too.

Leaving nasty message in the guestbook is childish and only fuels the fire of this continued argument.

Ha ha ha hah. Now the different versions of Anthrax are discount stores?!?!?! No offense but I hardly think they pay attention too much with message boards. This is the internet/media/your privacy is dead era and we live in a democracy with freedom of speech. If you don't like the RBC, don't go there.

I hardly think these internet message boards truly represent the actual cencus of Anthrax fans. The shows will speak volumes.

I think the RBC is a cool idea. I admit, it could've been called something else. I think alot of people are on there not out of hate for Joey, but just the way Anthrax dealt with this whole thing. Of course John's heart isn't going to be into Anthrax anymore, from what I remember he wanted to go back in the studio and make the follow up to WCFYA, instead he got left behind. Yeah, I know they asked him to be a part of it, but come on, anyone with any integrity is gonna look at it as a fucking slap in the face. They tried it once before, John was into it, it didn't work, Charlie and Scott came out and BASHED Joey and Dan, and now they're all buddies again?!?!? If I was John I wouldn't have much heart in Anthrax anymore either.

The RBC is a site where people who want to bitch can go and bitch without cluttering up the Anthrax boards. I haven't posted on this board much lately because of all the bullshit. If ya ask me, a board praising a band is just the same as one bitching about it. It's whatever you like, and the internet allows us to have shit like that, I think it's great. I left this board because I got tired of newbies saying if you don't support the reunion you're not metal, what the fuck is that?? Now, someone from this board keeps going over to the RBC board and posting the same shit. Grow the fuck up. People don't want to hear about it here, so we go there, and now that's wrong?? The thing that bothers me the most is this person, who won't post his real screenname, is making direct jabs at johnnieCzech. Johnnie has always been open and honest with how he feels about shit, I respect him for that.

Be cool all. If ya don't like the reunion, cool, go to the RBC website and post there about it, don't do it here, if you dig the reunion, cool as well, talk about it here, don't go there and slam people for having an opinion different from yours. If ya just want to talk about music in general, booze, sex, etc., do it here or there, whatever floats your boat.

Dredd74 said:
I think the RBC is a cool idea. I admit, it could've been called something else. I think alot of people are on there not out of hate for Joey, but just the way Anthrax dealt with this whole thing. Of course John's heart isn't going to be into Anthrax anymore, from what I remember he wanted to go back in the studio and make the follow up to WCFYA, instead he got left behind. Yeah, I know they asked him to be a part of it, but come on, anyone with any integrity is gonna look at it as a fucking slap in the face. They tried it once before, John was into it, it didn't work, Charlie and Scott came out and BASHED Joey and Dan, and now they're all buddies again?!?!? If I was John I wouldn't have much heart in Anthrax anymore either.

The RBC is a site where people who want to bitch can go and bitch without cluttering up the Anthrax boards. I haven't posted on this board much lately because of all the bullshit. If ya ask me, a board praising a band is just the same as one bitching about it. It's whatever you like, and the internet allows us to have shit like that, I think it's great. I left this board because I got tired of newbies saying if you don't support the reunion you're not metal, what the fuck is that?? Now, someone from this board keeps going over to the RBC board and posting the same shit. Grow the fuck up. People don't want to hear about it here, so we go there, and now that's wrong?? The thing that bothers me the most is this person, who won't post his real screenname, is making direct jabs at johnnieCzech. Johnnie has always been open and honest with how he feels about shit, I respect him for that.

Be cool all. If ya don't like the reunion, cool, go to the RBC website and post there about it, don't do it here, if you dig the reunion, cool as well, talk about it here, don't go there and slam people for having an opinion different from yours. If ya just want to talk about music in general, booze, sex, etc., do it here or there, whatever floats your boat.

JohnieCzech is one of the coolest fuckers on this board !!!!! Whoever the fuck is making jabs at him...fuck you, you little spineless cocksucker. Fuck jabs, I'd knock your faggot ass out.

I think that biggest problem of the RBC for most people on this board is the name itself: REUNION BASHING CLUB. It seems it's like a real threat for them and for some incomprehensible reasons, they take it as a personal attack. Look, if somebody from the RBC team post something about the site here, there always be an idiot who will say 'fuck you!'. If you read closely to the text on the RBC web site and if you're not blind, you SHOULD see that a keynote of doing that web site was NOT thought to be as an assault on either Anthrax band members or Belladonna fans in any case. It's just a manifestation of fans disagreeing with the reunion and who infirm a promoting thought of its "rise". If I do not support this reunion in any way and I'm Anthrax fan, it means I support John Bush and Rob Caggiano. It gives me a sense. For that reason I don't think the site should be named like BUSH SUPPORTING SITE, it wouldn't fit in this case.
To all Belladonna fans: tell me people, why are you so fucking scared about the RBC? What the hell are you afraid of? Are you afraid of returning John Bush and Rob Caggiano to the band? Take it easy! To be honest, I don't think they'll be ever back but as John said: "Never say never"...
You say it's not cool to post here about the RBC updates. Look man, the RBC is not commercial site - members do not pay anything for the membership - it's a FAN SITE. The people who run the web site have no money for pay banners, so they have to advertise it other way. And if there are fans who create anything relevant to Anthrax, the best place to promote it is just a place where lots of Anthrax fans are flocked - the message board. Do you find illogic to promote it here? I really don't. And I'm not sure whether every single Bush fan on this board has his/her e-mail address visible and if they do, sending e-mails about the RBC severally it would be rather tedious. How many times they post something about updating the RBC web site here? Twice or three times? In respect of this thread, drop in what is all about - about updating their web with several audio files from the Bush era. You're right, they could use their mailing list but I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of Bush fans who find the RBC as a childish thing but they're greatful for posting this thread and they will download those files. Do you really mind posting this thread by RBC? I bet if it were posted by Jackfromczech or anybody else, it wouldn’t be so “hot” and readable. Or am I wrong...? Many times poeple posted threads about different things not concerning Anthrax and everything was o.k. Hey, bashers aren’t Nazis, so why are you so fucking hostile to them??? If it irritates you after all, ignore posts from RBC. It's easy as 1, 2, 3... (BTW I’d like to know how many Belladonna fans/Bush haters downloaded at least on of those MP3 from the RBC web site...)
One more thing: Eighteeschick wrote "Also, to say that John Bush is a class act because he hasn't said anything about the reunion and then to make a reunion bashing club is contradictory in itself". My response: things that should be said hasn't been said and might never be said (...) and so many people take this club 'contradictory in itself'...
Even though I'm a proud RBC member, I think Anthrax is one of the greatest band ever. Being a basher doesn't mean to hate the band. It's just an attitute! Every band should take ANY critics from their fans. And if Charlie called the RBC "haters", it stands to reason that he unfortunately didn't understand the fact that the fans who run it support the band but not in such a way he wished....Dot.
Creating the RBC Forum was a quite good idea but I think not many people will register there because there’s the word BASH in its title... C’mon! If you register there, it’s doesn’t mean you’are a basher at all. IT’S JUST FOR BUSH FANS! You can say there ‘John Bush is god’, ‘John Bush is the greatest vocalist ever’ and no one will say ‘Fuck you!’...

Dude I'm not scared of Bush or Rob returning, or anything else of that nature. I've never commented on RBC info being posted here. I believe in freedom of speech, even if I disagree totally with it. I've just voiced my opinion that the site is classless to put it nicely! I ain't talking about the mp3's or any of that stuff. I NEVER bashed Anthrax while Bush was in the band, even though I wasn't the biggest fan of all of it! I listened to other bands mainly, and the Anthrax that I liked. Just my response/opinion.

DumbAss said:
Good point. But what do I know, I have the IQ of a faggots arsehole.... oh, and it also burns when I pee.
Hey dude. I would like to apologise for the comment i made the other day. I just wanted to ask Johnnieczech a question. Fair enough maybe the smile came across as a bit smart arsed. Anyway for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I've never met you so as far as i know your probably a top bloke. You with me bro? :headbang: Besides I know how you and everyone else feels. I felt the same way when i found out Joey was out. For that to happen to anybodies fav band is like Dan losing his love for his guitar. Nobody should have to go through that. For the record, when Joey left i was bitter too and over time i got to appreciate the Bushthrax. I'm sure when this band is long gone everyone will see the big picture and see how appropriate everything was. Be good dude.

spitzs lazy eye said:
Hey dude. I would like to apologise for the comment i made the other day. I just wanted to ask Johnnieczech a question. Fair enough maybe the smile came across as a bit smart arsed. Anyway for what it's worth, I'm sorry. I've never met you so as far as i know your probably a top bloke. You with me bro? :headbang: Besides I know how you and everyone else feels. I felt the same way when i found out Joey was out. For that to happen to anybodies fav band is like Dan losing his love for his guitar. Nobody should have to go through that. For the record, when Joey left i was bitter too and over time i got to appreciate the Bushthrax. I'm sure when this band is long gone everyone will see the big picture and see how appropriate everything was. Be good dude.

Not sure what the question was really but "bloke" is a nice British word as far as I know :lol: These days I'm more concerned about the upcoming future, I wonder what happens after the tour is over...anything can happen, you know...
BTW Dredd and Jack have made some very good points. Read it you guys if you don't find it too long and boring.
As for Alex, yeah, I'm always ready for a cool fuck! Thanx dude! :kickass:

johnnieCzech said:
Not sure what the question was really but "bloke" is a nice British word as far as I know :lol: These days I'm more concerned about the upcoming future, I wonder what happens after the tour is over...anything can happen, you know...
BTW Dredd and Jack have made some very good points. Read it you guys if you don't find it too long and boring.
As for Alex, yeah, I'm always ready for a cool fuck! Thanx dude! :kickass:
No question. Just wanted to apologise to dumbass. At the end of the day i believe holding grudges is unnecessary. My dickhead comment was no different to any other. I thought "bloke" was an aussie word. Sorry, i failed English. Everyone is worried as the next person. I'v learnt that regardless in which form Anthrax reapear, they are always going to have that fucking amazing vibe at live shows. The future of Anthrax will be what it turns out to be. Besides theres always the music. I know for a fact everyone will continue to love this band in one way or another. Once an Anthrax fan, always an Anthrax fan to a greater or lesser degree.

spitzs lazy eye said:
I thought "bloke" was an aussie word. Sorry, i failed English.
Bloke is also British slang for "man", like Americans say "guy" or "dude" or the old-fashioned "fellow"; however, it isn't used in the same way completely (Americans would say "hey guys" but you wouldn't hear "hey, blokes", right?). I guess, Johnnie, you'd say "chlap". The English language is at the very least something I can speak about with some authority. I'm tired of everything else.

Jack: "might never be said"

Drokk said:
Bloke is also British slang for "man", like Americans say "guy" or "dude" or the old-fashioned "fellow"; however, it isn't used in the same way completely (Americans would say "hey guys" but you wouldn't here "hey, blokes", right?). I guess, Johnnie, you'd say "chlap". The English language is at the very least something I can speak about with some authority. I'm tired of everything else.

Jack: "might never be said"

That's what I thought, thanks.

In response to jackfromczech:

There is a big difference between disagreeing with what is going on and forming a club to bash the very thing you say you like. But to each their own. I don't really care if you have the club. I still don't think its appropriate to post updates here. We know the club exists. If we want to see whats going on, we'll go there. If the RBC doesn't have money to promote itself and advertise is of no concern of mine. IMO, it is still inappropriate to post updates on this forum. Not only that, whoever the RBC person is doesn't post anything else on this board to be a contributing member, other than to post updates.

How can the CDC be contradictory? If you are fan of Anthrax, you join the fan club. Wouldn't being in the CDC and the RBC be contraditory? I support Anthrax but I don't like what they are doing so I'll bash them at the same time. What? I know I never said that you couldn't disagree with the route they are taking but to form a club to do it is taking it to the extreme and extreme, no matter what you are talking about (religion, politics, whatever) is never a good thing. I have seen some of the way the diehard Joey fans have been acting and I don't approve of that either. I don't want the lines to get blurred. I like Joey but I have never acted in the same manner that some other people act and I have been getting the feeling that somehow I am being lumped in with the diehards, which is unfair to me. I haven't been rude or hostile to anyone since the day I first came here.

What am I afraid of? I am afraid of something happening to me and I'm not there for my daughter when she grows older. I'm afraid of not being able to provide a good stable home life for her. I worry that she won't have confidence in herself to live out her dreams. I'm NOT afraid of Rob and John coming back into Anthrax. That is just plain silly. How many bands do you think I like that have broken up in the time that I have liked music? C'mon now.

If I went to the RBC site and didn't like it because I support the reunion, I would be told not to go the site. But then if I don't go to the site I should know what the site says. (If you read closely to the text on the RBC web site and if you're not blind, you SHOULD see that a keynote of doing that web site was NOT thought to be as an assault on either Anthrax band members or Belladonna fans in any case.) It can't be both ways.

I don't know why everyone thinks they are entitlted to answers. When you have gotten answers, you don't like those answers and accuse them of lying and then you want different answers. It's already been said that maybe something can't be said due to contractual obligations and whatnot. Could that be why John really hasn't said anything either? Maybe he is still under contract with them as well? So would it be better that they risk their careers to give you whatever answers you are looking for just so you can have answers? How much can you really care about the wellbeing of the band if you answer yes to that question?

I don't take the RBC as a personal attack. I haven't attacked anyone and no one attacked me. I do feel hostility but I'll get over it. Do you really think that I could post this if I was afraid someone might not agree with me? Of course not. I knew there would be those that didn't agree. We are having a discussion, no name calling, no bashing, no nothing. It's a shame it couldn't have been that way from the beginning or that someone from both extreme sides can't step up to the plate now and say ok, enough is enough. We can all agree to disagree but let's move on now.

As I said in my original post, can't we all just get along?

What was this thread about? An update on songs on the rbc site. They are Anthrax songs. Where should someone post a message saying they added Anthrax songs to a website? I believe an Anthrax message board would be a perfect place. Whether their screen name was joeybellodonnasux.com or if it was a joey bootleg back in the 90's saying johnbushsux.com, posting it on an ANTHRAX message board seems to be the perfect place. Who cares what their screen name, website name, or anything else besides the ANTHRAX SONGS!

eighteeschick said:
There is a big difference between disagreeing with what is going on and forming a club to bash the very thing you say you like. But to each their own. I don't really care if you have the club. I still don't think its appropriate to post updates here. We know the club exists. If we want to see whats going on, we'll go there. If the RBC doesn't have money to promote itself and advertise is of no concern of mine. IMO, it is still inappropriate to post updates on this forum. Not only that, whoever the RBC person is doesn't post anything else on this board to be a contributing member, other than to post updates.

You still insist on you statement about posting the updates here. O.K. But what about freedom of word, freedom of speech...?? The RBC is dedicated to Anthrax, mainly John Bush. There's no bad word written against Anthrax on the RBC web site, so why do not post about it here? Do you remember a fontal look of the RBC web page? There was only the main text and the section called "(Don't) make me laugh". Nothing else. So if you visited the web site that time and you didn't like it, why you should go there again??? Why should you go back to a place you hate when you don't have to? Here is evident (and at least I think) that the thread about updating the RBC was posted here for Bush fans who disagree with the RBC attitude but do like rare live Bush era songs.

eighteeschick said:
How can the CDC be contradictory? If you are fan of Anthrax, you join the fan club. Wouldn't being in the CDC and the RBC be contraditory? I support Anthrax but I don't like what they are doing so I'll bash them at the same time. What? I know I never said that you couldn't disagree with the route they are taking but to form a club to do it is taking it to the extreme and extreme, no matter what you are talking about (religion, politics, whatever) is never a good thing. I have seen some of the way the diehard Joey fans have been acting and I don't approve of that either. I don't want the lines to get blurred. I like Joey but I have never acted in the same manner that some other people act and I have been
getting the feeling that somehow I am being lumped in with the diehards, which is unfair to me. I haven't been rude or hostile to anyone since the day I first came here.

I love Anthrax SONGS/MUSIC but the most important thing for me is the VOCALIST who sings them. Now it's Joey Belladonna. I liked his voice in the 80's. But for me now, the "real" voice of the band John Bush. I don't want to repeat why because it's been said many fucking times.
A chief reason of not being a CDC member for me it's just a presence of Joey and Dan in the band again. If I became its member, it would mean I support reunion. But I don't and I refuse to support it. BTW I respect that CDC is not for free and I understand it since I was a member of the N.F.C. in 1995 or 1996 and I paid for the membership too.

eighteeschick said:
What am I afraid of? I am afraid of something happening to me and I'm not there for my daughter when she grows older. I'm afraid of not being able to provide a good stable home life for her. I worry that she won't have confidence in herself to live out her dreams. I'm NOT afraid of Rob and John coming back into Anthrax. That is just plain silly. How many bands do you think I like that have broken up in the time that I have liked music? C'mon now.

Don't get me wrong eighteeschick but I really don't care about your family. Every fan on this board has his/her own personnel or family problems but who cares? Nobody. This is the Anthrax message board so let's talk about topics relevant to Anthrax. If you are not afraid of Rob and John coming back into Anthrax, it's good for you.

eighteeschick said:
If I went to the RBC site and didn't like it because I support the reunion, I would be told not to go the site. But then if I don't go to the site I should know what the site says. (If you read closely to the text on the RBC web site and if you're not blind, you SHOULD see that a keynote of doing that web site was NOT thought to be as an assault on either Anthrax band members or Belladonna fans in any case.) It can't be both ways.

It's obvious that everybody is always curious about new things. The same was with the RBC. You visited it, great. You hate it, your opinion. But if you don't like it and you don't like John Bush, don't go there again. Tell me one reason why you should do it?

eighteeschick said:
I don't know why everyone thinks they are entitlted to answers. When you have gotten answers, you don't like those answers and accuse them of lying and then you want different answers. It's already been said that maybe something can't be said due to contractual obligations and whatnot. Could that be why John really hasn't said anything either? Maybe he is still under contract with them as well? So would it be better that they risk their careers to give you whatever answers you are looking for just so you can have answers? How much can you really care about the wellbeing of the band if you answer yes to that question?

I'd like to comment above but I can't. Sorry.

eighteeschick said:
I don't take the RBC as a personal attack. I haven't attacked anyone and no one attacked me. I do feel hostility but I'll get over it. Do you really think that I could post this if I was afraid someone might not agree with me? Of course not. I knew there would be those that didn't agree. We are having a discussion, no name calling, no bashing, no nothing. It's a shame it couldn't have been that way from the beginning or that someone from both extreme sides can't step up to the plate now and say ok, enough is enough. We can all agree to disagree but let's move on now.

Just one sentence (generally): 'Don't attack me and I won't attack you.' Remember that a reunion supporter will ever be the first to start a "verbal attack"...

eighteeschick said:
As I said in my original post, can't we all just get along?

Of course we can but if they are morons saying 'fuck' to every Bush supporting message, it will never happen... Peace.

There's a lot of morons who say fuck to every Belladonna supporting message, so who started it???

pretty chlidish right and you know this RBC is about the ultimate childish act frojm some guys who can;t have their way right now, and are so bitter about it they feel compelled to let everybody know at every oppertunity they get.....like I said I wasn't here 2 years ago to bash the hell out of the Bushthrax line up (hell I got better things to do and other bands to listen to), I only came here because I was psyched about the reunion ....what gives I see all the bashing going on here so I thought I'd join in....so please don;t act like you're some kinda "victim"

Riehlthing said:
What was this thread about? An update on songs on the rbc site. They are Anthrax songs. Where should someone post a message saying they added Anthrax songs to a website? I believe an Anthrax message board would be a perfect place. Whether their screen name was joeybellodonnasux.com or if it was a joey bootleg back in the 90's saying johnbushsux.com, posting it on an ANTHRAX message board seems to be the perfect place. Who cares what their screen name, website name, or anything else besides the ANTHRAX SONGS!
Exactly - a chance to get some live songs with John singing.