RBC updated with 7 rare LIVE audio files!

RBC

In Bush We Trust
Sep 25, 2005
www.reunionbashers.com
We've updated the RBC web site with a brand new AUDIO section. LIVE versions of Armed and Dangerous (with Bush!), Random Acts Of Senseless Violence, King Size, Catharsis, Hy Pro Glo, Nothing and In A Zone can be found here. Check it out!

RBC said:
We've updated the RBC web site with a brand new AUDIO section. LIVE versions of Armed and Dangerous (with Bush!), Random Acts Of Senseless Violence, King Size, Catharsis, Hy Pro Glo, Nothing and In A Zone can be found here. Check it out!

Total Garbage!! Thanks for the lame ass loser update! Shows what winey ass babies you bashers are. lmmfao.

RBC said:

Great! Thanks a lot. "RAOSV" kicks ass live! It's a pity that "Armed & Dangerous" wasn't inclueded on TGOTE. I heard it in Prague (the Tour of Terror Tour 1998) and it was amazing. I'd like to hear a live version of "Deathrider" with Bush. Is it possible? :headbang:

It's good to hear Bush era songs live. Anthrax playing live without Bush sucks. No Only, What Doesn't Die, Fueled, Inside Out. That's why I'm not travelling 4+ hours to catch Anthrax in Spokane. I would to hear those songs.

The_Great_WV_Trendkill said:
what program do i use to play these files?

After downloading all parts of each audio file, at first, you have to "unrar" this archive (e.g. with WINRAR program http://www.win-rar.com/ ) and then you can play it in any player (Winamp, Windows Media Player etc).

BTW We've just added "Riding Shotgun" to the AUDIO SECTION!