RC Madness: Elite 8 Results

Beh. I listen to a lot more Deströyer 666, I think Deströyer 666 is one of the 3 most relevant metal bands active today, I think Deströyer 666 has the BEST LYRICS of any metal band (while I don't think even the most vehement of Sabbath fanboys can claim that their legendary albums actually had GOOD LYRICS) and yeah, that's pretty much it! HAIL FIRE HAIL VICTORY ON WE MARCH

IM A
COP KILLA
BETTER YOU THAN ME
COP KILLA
FUCK POLICE BRUTALITY
COP KILLA
I KNOW YOUR MOMMA'S GRIEVIN... FUCK HER!
COP KILLA
BUT TONIGHT WE GET EVEN

Erik said:
Beh. I listen to a lot more Deströyer 666, I think Deströyer 666 is one of the 3 most relevant metal bands active today, I think Deströyer 666 has the BEST LYRICS of any metal band (while I don't think even the most vehement of Sabbath fanboys can claim that their legendary albums actually had GOOD LYRICS) and yeah, that's pretty much it! HAIL FIRE HAIL VICTORY ON WE MARCH

Meh, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are the two most relevant metal bands in History. Period.

I'm so nostalgic. :)

Doomcifer said:
Meh, Black Sabbath and Iron Maiden are the two most relevant metal bands in History. Period.
And I'd probably agree (but certainly not the most relevant metal bands active today by any stretch of the god damn imagination) but I still don't listen to Sabbath that much except for when I listen to Sabbath a lot