RC March Madness - The Final Four (votes needed)

i could care less about either band really ... but Agalloch and Bathory in the final (which it looks like they will be) ... will make an interesting battle for all the fanboys.

Burzum
[Can't judge the other two fairly]

I tried listening to Hammerheart a few days ago though and I'll probably be flamed beyond reason for saying this, but I couldn't listen to the whole thing, the lyrics were horribly cheesy and the chanting very weak indeed. But I will naturally give it more chances since it's held in such high regard.

spaffe, start with One Rode to Asa Bay and then work on the rest. I wasn't too keen on Hammerheart the first few times I listened to it and figured "yeah this one'll gather dust soon enough" but NAY!

One Inch Man said:
spaffe, start with One Rode to Asa Bay and then work on the rest. I wasn't too keen on Hammerheart the first few times I listened to it and figured "yeah this one'll gather dust soon enough" but NAY!

Yeah One Rode is impossible not to worship, but time will tell about the rest

Ugh this is so conflicting... I almost voted Enslaved over Bathory, but now I'm even more tempted after hearing Monumension. I'll rethink it, but I don't know if any album (except for Hvis Lyset Tar Oss) could beat Blood Fire Death.