RC March Madness - The Finals (votes needed)

After much deliberation today after listening to both of Agalloch's albums and Bathory's Hammerheart, I've decided that I cannot choose between. HOWEVER! My final choice is based on the following premises:

1. This is Zod's poll
2. Zod hates Bathory
3. Even Haughm and Anderson would call me gay if I voted for Agalloch

HENCE

I cast my vote for BATHORY, to spite Zod.

Take that, homo sapiens sapiens

Bathory

This poll should've been Judas Priest v Iron Maiden. This tournament lost all its integrity two rounds ago :loco:

MajestikMøøse said:
1. This is Zod's poll
2. Zod hates Bathory
Actually, it's not really my poll. Hell, as I stated in the first round, it's not even my idea. And seeing as how I don't much care for Agalloch, I'm fairly indifferent as to who wins at this point.

Zod

MajestikMøøse said:
After much deliberation today after listening to both of Agalloch's albums and Bathory's Hammerheart, I've decided that I cannot choose between. HOWEVER! My final choice is based on the following premises:

1. This is Zod's poll
2. Zod hates Bathory

HENCE

I cast my vote for BATHORY, to spite Zod.

Take that, homo sapiens sapiens

You know, I would tell people to vote for Ulver over Noltem, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't be happy if they voted for me.

I'm making a pitiful attempt to be humorous here if you didn't get it. It's all very tongue in cheek (hence the "sapiens sapiens" and the pink lettering)

I really don't give a shit who wins at this point, they both are great bands if you ask me and it's been a good run. I just thought I could be funny-man. Who says that only fotmbm can make homo jokes?

I just thought of how funny it would have been if I went to a Neurosis or Isis board and invited all them to vote over here earlier in the round, and one of them ended up winning the Big Fucking Prize.

Hindsight is 20/20.