RC'ers

Max, I'll vouch for you. I still owe you a beer for selling me that Woods disc cheap.

BTW- We'll be arriving in MSP @ 1800 hours. We should be settled in two hours following.

Jason, Ali, Arse Pimples, Max, Eric Teabag, Cara, Heathcrusader, Purplecrayon (just kidding you're not invited), WarEnsemble Brian, so forth, pm me your phone info.

Jerry, I won't be around for this particular shindig. I'll make it there just in time for the party after Friday night's show.

Max, I'll vouch for you. I still owe you a beer for selling me that Woods disc cheap.

BTW- We'll be arriving in MSP @ 1800 hours. We should be settled in two hours following.

Jason, Ali, Arse Pimples, Max, Eric Teabag, Cara, Heathcrusader, Purplecrayon (just kidding you're not invited), WarEnsemble Brian, so forth, pm me your phone info.

got pm...

Of course you beast!
:kickass:

I was originally planning on getting in late thursday night, but if most people are getting there on friday then thats what i shall do.

I guess depending on when everyone gets in this will take place either Thursday evening or Friday afternoon.

JohnCrusader, any spots nearby with primo beer!? brewpubs?

FINE you can't have my number! (if you have mine from last time, I got a new number)

I'm not sure at all what my plans for arrival or departure are at the moment... I still haven't bought a damn thing considering the cost of plane tickets is still too fucking high and I don't want to end up wasting money when they tend to go down around the month and a half time for SLC to MSP from the trend I've noticed.

Not to mention I kinda like to do everything "last minute". Gives me an adrenaline rush.

:kickass:

I was originally planning on getting in late thursday night, but if most people are getting there on friday then thats what i shall do.

Yeah cuz as far as the room goes I'm only paying half for Friday and Saturday night :p

But don't let that stop you if you decide to come in on Thursday anyway.

JUST SAYIN'.

Almost booked my flight + Super Shuttle reservations just now. Then I thought maybe I should wait til after I've started my new job (on Tues), just to be certain there will be nothing holding me back. I mean, I know it's a Mon-Fri job, and they said nothing about any overtime being needed, but still I'll wait cuz that shit is non-refundable.

decided to go up friday since I'd be getting in pretty late thursday night anyway. get in late afternoon fri. I say beers and food friday prior to heading to the venue.