Re-Recording Of Sixpounder

This was the guitar chain

epi les paul standard, boss sd-1 (alexi used an internal gain boost), lee jackson gp-1000 preamp, rocktron intellifex, peavey classic series 50/50 poweramp, stock marshall 1936 2x12 (alexi used a 4x12), shure sm57 randomly placed on cab lol, touching grill, into m-audio delta 10/10LT, recorded in cubase sx 3, sonic maximizer and some limiting on guitars but thats it

I have the same sound card, and for some reason, I was never able to record a 4x12 without horrible clipping. I played with settings endlessly, and I even changed the jumper settings on the 1010lt. I never, ever got it to sound good. :yell: How loud did you have the amp? It sounds really nice. I'm working on the sixpounder solo right now.:Smug:

Good guitar sound. Drums sound OK. Some of the keyboard parts are really off, maybe you just downloaded somebody's random MIDI or something...

intellifex wasn't used on this lol, and yeah the keys were from a guitar pro tab, thanks for saying the guitar sound is good i wasn't so sure when i listened the day after