Real love!!!!

Am I a big loser for falling in love by Xbox live??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nerevarine said:
Nah Im not the Brasilian guy who has a girl on the internet and she lives like a 10000035265465 km far away from my city.

I can assume the only option for both of you is a lame cyber sex :lol:
*amused expression :D*

BloodyScalpel said:
*amused expression :D*

Dude you have nothing to say ( your latest post has been like the last you did ), you say you're amused, but I know you are angry coz everybody knows you are a fucking loser without a real gf and cuz I've pwned you :cool:

The Nerevarine said:
Dude you have nothing to say ( your latest post has been like the last you did ), you say you're amused, but I know you are angry coz everybody knows you are a fucking loser without a real gf and cuz I've pwned you :cool:
but...you live in mexico..so...you're pretty much owned by default

Conti said:
but...you live in mexico..so...you're pretty much owned by default

What the fuck are you doing here, you have nothing to do here, come back to bh forum and keep on licking asses over there :bye:

México is in North America Idiots

The Nerevarine said:
What the fuck are you doing here, you have nothing to do here, come back to bh forum and keep on licking asses over there :bye:

México is in North America Idiots
that makes about 3948305 posts saying "go back to BH!!!" get a new comeback.

and its mexico, who cares?

CliffBurton said:
that makes about 3948305 posts saying "go back to BH!!!" get a new comeback.

and its mexico, who cares?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sp715_Christmas_in_Canada_4.jpg

The Nerevarine said:

what happened ? :saint:

The Nerevarine said:

True!!... i'm almost sure he's a nerd 12 year-old boy
with acne, sayin' he's over "X" age... and that he has "X" number of
girlfriends... blow up dolls doesn't count dude!.

Mexico is actually a pretty nice country and it has the best tourist places in North America.
And even if many of you will not agree, the mexican culture is much better than the north-american culture and Mexico's history is much much better than the boring story of USA and Canada.

I'm sure that many people here don't like Mexico only because the old members don't like it and you guys are just asslickers who want to look cool to them.

MegustaMucho said:
Mexico is actually a pretty nice country and it has the best tourist places in North America.
And even if many of you will not agree, the mexican culture is much better than the north-american culture and Mexico's history is much much better than the boring story of USA and Canada.

I'm sure that many people here don't like Mexico only because the old members don't like it and you guys are just asslickers who want to look cool to them.
STTLS:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.