Real love!!!!

Am I a big loser for falling in love by Xbox live??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MegustaMucho said:
Mexico is actually a pretty nice country and it has the best tourist places in North America.
And even if many of you will not agree, the mexican culture is much better than the north-american culture and Mexico's history is much much better than the boring story of USA and Canada.

I'm sure that many people here don't like Mexico only because the old members don't like it and you guys are just asslickers who want to look cool to them.

nah, the USA is the best country of all time, with the best history and the best pwnage.

flag5100.gif

hey look, a new i think i found my new sig...

The Nerevarine said:
"I should be the one who say that ", because Im not saying this kind of stuffs, I'll enhance a list :Smug:

1 .- OMG I have a gf on the internet
2 .- She loves me :cry:
3.- I am 100 % european blood but I don't look like one, maybe I am the Milk man's son :cry:

PS. " Dude you live in a world who doesn't even exist and your world turns aorund internet ":cry:

Geek ????
i really wish that you had a better arguement:( because this one's old and pretty deficient for you to bash us and because you reiterate it in every single "opportunity" as you call it, it's worthless and it does nothing more than to duplicate your stupidity level and get some reputation amongst your low iqed friends. So i'd say drop that one and start observing us more deeply and try to fetch a bashable point of us 2. Though i have to admit, it's gonna be hard because yeah i have to agree with my friends, you are a mexican and you lose by default.

and @ that southpark picture there, i can't even be arsed with fetcing the MASA pic, but one last thing i'd say is "sì, fly"

Raistlin Majere said:
you are a mexican and you lose by default.

If you haven't noticed you are Turkish and the people from your breed are a fucking plague in Europe. Nobody wants you because you are the source of many religious problems. You are seen as a violent people who commits robbering and make social problems.

Fly a magic carpet to the states or wherever you want so you can detonate a Skycrapper.

The Nerevarine said:
If you haven't noticed you are Turkish and the people from your breed are a fucking plague in Europe. Nobody wants you because you are the source of many religious problems. You are seen as a violent people who commits robbering and make social problems.

Fly a magic carpet to the states or wherever you want so you can detonate a Skycrapper.
stop trying to be european.

Besides, stop talking crap about the middle east's problems and study a bit of history and geography first o_O

You did'nt say something agaisnt Mexico directly, but inderectly you under-estimate the mexican culture. And you have to know that the history and geography is part of the culture of a country. You under-estimate the mexican culture in calling the mexicans "mexican't". And I'm sure that a smart guy like you knows that Mexico actually has a rich history and that his people has builded and done great things since many centuries, just look at the ancient civilizations who lived in Mexico. And I do not want to descriminate Brazil, but I have never heard great things about them exept in adventure movies when some indian-my pals kill the white people.

Is'nt you who tell me all the time that you don't like Brazil and that it's people suck?

MegustaMucho said:
And I'm sure that a smart guy like you knows that Mexico actually has a rich history and that his people has builded and done great things since many centuries, just look at the ancient civilizations who lived in Mexico. And I do not want to descriminate Brazil, but I have never heard great things about them exept in adventure movies when some indian-my pals kill the white people.

LMAO this dude rocks!!!!:headbang: :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.