Real Time Kemper Reamping [check this!]

sinquestsound

SinMix
Sep 25, 2008
Poland
Hi,

Now you can compare my profiles with other commercial for free ;)

We're pleased to announce our partnership with
Reamping Online. Visit their website to test our profiles for free on
your own tracks! Reamping whole tracks is there too, for those of you
who don't own a KPA. http://reamping-online.com/

Stay Metal!

interesting, trying out right now.
how is the reamping process done when I upload a file? I see, there's a queue. does it happen instantly or
do you delegate the manual labour to apes?

Hey, I'm one of the founders of this site.

Thanks for your feedback and error reports. We have just fixed it, everything should work fine right now.
To answer your earlier question: the whole process is fully automated. :)

Cheers!

I think that a video explaining the process with an example would be great for the business.
Sounds like a great idea!

Still isn't working. I'm on chrome.
Can you upload the DI file without problems? We fixed few new errors, please try re-uploading your track.

Pharaoh's Curse said:
Waiting in the queue

Queue's length: about 323 seconds

That's what I get.
Is it decreasing over time? If so, this is correct, someone is reamping right now and you need to wait for his track to end.

If you have any errors, please send as an message via form on http://reamping-online.com/contact or at contact[at]reamping-online.com providing the name of your DI file (or the file if you can't upload it) and we'll try to fix this ASAP. Thanks!

Is it decreasing over time? If so, this is correct, someone is reamping right now and you need to wait for his track to end.

Never decreased at all, just sat at 323 seconds for about 20 minutes, so I shut it down. I will try again tonight.

I am working on a 5 min song, so I tried to upload one whole rhythm track at song length (mono, 44.1, 24 bits), but I guess the file size was too big. I cut it up into 3 DIs at 16bit, and it worked fine.
I put a Strat Di trough an EVH, and it sounded pretty good, but I wasn't getting enough cab thump. Wwould that be in the advanced option?
Thanks for providing this service!

I am working on a 5 min song, so I tried to upload one whole rhythm track at song length (mono, 44.1, 24 bits), but I guess the file size was too big. I cut it up into 3 DIs at 16bit, and it worked fine.
I put a Strat Di trough an EVH, and it sounded pretty good, but I wasn't getting enough cab thump. Wwould that be in the advanced option?
Thanks for providing this service!
The site should handle even bigger files without any problems. Did you try uploading it again? That might have been one-time connection error. :)

To access more advanced options, check the "Pro" option before uploading the file.