Really Heavy Tech/Math Metal

Beneath the Massacre perhaps?

Dream Theater's Dark Eternal Night is pretty heavy and Technical.

also maybe Neuraxis and Gorguts.

I hate Meshuggah and thankfully I haven't heard anything that sounded like them and their crap style. All of these recommendations are thankfully false cause I actually liked the bands listed but hate Meshuggah.

I hate Meshuggah and thankfully I haven't heard anything that sounded like them and their crap style. All of these recommendations are thankfully false cause I actually liked the bands listed but hate Meshuggah.

Well you are In Flames' numba 1 fan, sooo...

Most of these recs seem like logical suggestions, although I don't enjoy any of them as much as Meshuggah themselves.

Horrorcore is a legitimate style of hip-hop, math metal refers to technical metalcore, flower metal is vocal/keyboard lead power metal, and norsecore is just bland speed focus insipid black metal :D

Could someone please explain to me what the fuck Mathe Metal is? I've asked at other times and so far, no-one has answered my question...

I'm not too good with the music playing/composing so I don't know all the specific terms but math metal refers to band like Ion Dissonance who play different rythms throughtout the song, their song structure are all calculate, like rythms say: 6-8-6-10-6 whatever you get the idea... They don't use normal riffs or beat patterns. Like I said I'm not too good about explaining such things but you get the idea they play certain riffs, drum beat/pattern or bass riffs a certain amount a time before changing pace/riff. it's quite easy to understand once you've listen to Ion Dissonance and Dillinger Escape Plan.

So it's like regular songs but more chaotic since the riffs don't follow a regular predetermined pattern like most songs do.