Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

haha i know... but i don't have a job, never had any; and it'll be a while till i get one with good pay from which i can start building any serious savings for stuff like that, and even then, i have some higher priorities like moving the fuck out of my parents' house and other stuff haha
bah time will come, and coffee isn't all that bad anyways heh

Cool pictures! Clothes are nice. And they suit you very well Lolita Vampiriá. Some people seems stupid so-called gothics. They pretend to be like that and they don't look nice in such clothes. But you seem beautiful!

kosh said:
This is my working space at the Jazzclub. Normally we have some pretty cool Jazz acts in there, but this time it was a metal-newcomers-battle.
20 years ago the P.A. and mixing unit were already ancient, but it's MY PRECIOUS!!!
battle.jpg
HAHAHAA thats an ace picture :D

rotten_doll said:
nice pics...
where did you got your clothes from?
Thanks. Thank you necromancy and Christie_fell.
The quality of those pictures could have been better.

There are many stores in Helsinki and in Finland (in general) that sell latex and so-called "gothic" outfits nowadays. Gothic in itself IMO is nothing bad. I don't wear that kind of clothing everyday of course, just for gigs and special occasions.

@Lolita

haha, no reason to be embarrassed about being drunk. at least i hope so, as I myself was quite drunk some days :p

@Northern Viking

i know i CANT wait!!! i was going to take a bottle of mezcal (like teqila) but i left it in finland because it was soooo heavy and i already have bruises in my arms from carrying my 20k backpack :(
so we+ll just have to buy lots of beer :D

Phrozenspite said:
finally got some pics of myself online
Heres me, with my friend Liquor
How cool. Your friend is my good friend as well. And a friend of the family. :loco:
Nice pics btw.

ouagadougou said:
i love this picture
There are hot guys there. Everyone looks like crazed groupies. :dopey:

@Funeral Portrait : you're cute. :)