Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

I never knew so many women existed here, top of the day too ya, too you all:cool: :kickass:

edit: better add a pic... so the post is more legit, n the blokes are showing some metal ass pics. Fuck u bastards, my hair is not as long, but it's because it springs back shorter, and i am not as grim because i have my mums huge jumper on
mumsjumperandhair.jpg
:lol:

HPIM1327.JPG

HPIM1330.JPG

HPIM1331.JPG

These are about a month old, when we went to Airbus with our engineering class.. I thought Id dress up a little, for fun :D

I never knew so many women existed here, top of the day too ya, too you all:cool: :kickass:

edit: better add a pic... so the post is more legit, n the blokes are showing some metal ass pics. Fuck u bastards, my hair is not as long, but it's because it springs back shorter, and i am not as grim because i have my mums huge jumper on
mumsjumperandhair.jpg
:lol:

Some serious jew curls! Straightners......

Some serious jew curls! Straightners......

Dude i'm full italian, i only know how to swear in italian... otherwise i'm aussie as fuck :lol:

Straightened it once, and this is what my mum said when she seen me "yuk" so yeah, i think thats a good excuse to not have to bother with that.

Taliesin that is ultra brutal, :lol: now i want to see you do some office drumming :p

^Actually thats a pretty cool hair, I wish my hair was like that too. Beautiful, imo.

@ Taliesin: now that's some tidy metalhead. Where's your bloody axe, dude? :)

Thanks, but don't say that otherwise the 'old wives tales' are true :(
Old wives tales = mums friends, friends mums, saying women won't want me because they will be jelous of my hair :cry:

I will never cut my hair for a women, and i hate myself for that :yuk: :lol:

Fooling around with a camera and drinking booze is the only way to get away from annoying family on the holidays.

The results:

Picture038.jpg

That is a black metal CD cover waiting to happen.

Picture130.jpg

That's what uber-Catholic relatives do to you.

Picture022-1.jpg

The fatter-than-Simone but still Simone shot.

Picture003.jpg

Drowsy.

Picture007.jpg

Wowo, SAO your eyes are pretty damn cool, they look like flowing rivers concealed in a sphere.

Mimas looks smokey like the reflections of her past life where she burned a 1000 villages, and in this life lusts to burn a 1000 more (CACKLE CACKLE CACKLE)

Reactions: MIMA