Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

52zotue.jpg

This is one, where I completely edited the background from what was inititally there. I was completely bored and had some fun with a program made over 10yrs ago, and it looks alright I guess.

nice job, really, I wish I had skills like that :Smokin:

nice job, really, I wish I had skills like that :Smokin:

Thanks :) I wouldn't necessarily say I have all that much skill, I guess I know how to do some things though. Pretty good considering the old program I used and the fact that the pic was taken on my shitty $9 webcam :p ...the initial background was basically the same as the pic posted below that one. I made two doors out of the one, and did a bit of editing.

well you are better than me :p

did you use photoshop?

No, I do have photoshop 7 but I never use it...the program I used is called Photodeluxe 2.0. I think it was made in 1997 and it came with my scanner which was bought back then. Surprisingly the program works with Windows XP, even though it was intended for Windows 95 :lol: The only reason I use it is because I am more familiar with that program.

^:lol:

No, I do have photoshop 7 but I never use it...the program I used is called Photodeluxe 2.0. I think it was made in 1997 and it came with my scanner which was bought back then. Surprisingly the program works with Windows XP, even though it was intended for Windows 95 :lol: The only reason I use it is because I am more familiar with that program.

so is it easy to use?

@Faith.. oh Faith you're such a dirty little girl..

@Evelyn: I could date you :D :oops: :lol:

@Ars Diavoli, Thoth-Amon: zomg :worship:

Some random piccies:
8979.jpg

image.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

MIMA is gorgeous, as always.
Could you please post a bigger picture of your avatar? It seems really cool.