Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

oh my... :loco: :oops: *primitive junglenoises*

oh? primitive jungle noises? that's a good thing right? ...you animal! :p

I think it sounds funny, :p
i studied Spanish from september till 2 weeks ago, it's a well kool easy language. :)

I'm actually half Mexican (despite being absolutely pale) and though I can't truly speak Spanish, it is really easy to learn. Funny how many languages like Spanish give objects genders in a sense (feminine & masculine endings). The phrase 'no problemo' is actually wrong since it should be 'no problema' ...since females are problems, err, problems are female/feminine..oops! :p

l_88708f9e617f06b2449223fc8987fc9b.jpg

^ Me and my Daughter (Summer)

879638732_l.jpg

^ Summer and my wife :)
Win.

oh? primitive jungle noises? that's a good thing right? ...you animal! :p
yesyes, i mighty good thing :loco: :oops: :lol:

I'm actually half Mexican (despite being absolutely pale) and though I can't truly speak Spanish, it is really easy to learn. Funny how many languages like Spanish give objects genders in a sense (feminine & masculine endings). The phrase 'no problemo' is actually wrong since it should be 'no problema' ...since females are problems, err, problems are female/feminine..oops! :p
shocking smoothness :Smug: :rolleyes:

Even stuff like "Ich scheiße auf ihrem gesicht"?

:lol: is that the only sentence you know in german?

EDIT/ Actually, i was told that there's a mistake in it: its "auf ihr gesicht"
i only have 2 words to say: sheiße Deklination!! :yuk:
its the most difficult thing to learn in German!

And this is the first sentence you dont learn in school that i learned:
"Geh kacken". Its almost as nice as the one above!

I actually don't know the correct way to structure sentences in German, but I am good at saying very horrible things! Somehow it balances out :lol:

PICS OH GAWD.

Me and my crooked nose.

My walk with me in hell pose.

And..my Glen Benton imitation.

This is actually a pic. of an emo kid, which I then turned into a pirate, and for the life of me, I can't remember why.

A fat man.