Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

no, I'm gonna download it soon though, I already found some torrents for it but right now I'm downloading The hills have eyes 2

pirate.jpg

metal171.jpg

With my mate from Egypt.

bassemme.jpg

me.jpg

Attempting some pre-Egyptian grimness yet failing.

metal145.jpg

Major metal retardation during Decapitated. :D

You're in Egypt now? Jeez, where have you not been to in the last months? Nice photos! Export the metalnes!
Decapitated fucken pwn tbh.. a shame their concert was in such a small club with shitty atmosphere here.. saw them with their old singer though! :kickass:

You're in Egypt now? Jeez, where have you not been to in the last months? Nice photos! Export the metalnes!
Decapitated fucken pwn tbh.. a shame their concert was in such a small club with shitty atmosphere here.. saw them with their old singer though! :kickass:

Haha, no my friend from Egypt visited the NYC area, so he was with me at a venue in NYC. :p

See you at Wacken!

@Susan: looking great :)

I'll give you a clue.. ' ARRRRRGGGGGG! ' :D Why are you downloading the hills have eyes 2? the first sucked big time imo.

lol, damned pirate

Didn't see the first one yet but I already have that one and when I have the first of something, I need the rest too :p

@s_a_o (susan?) really nice pics, you're a very attractive young women :) How was the decapitated show?

So yey! after like a month and a half my necrostuff arrived!!! (Bigger pic just for you MIMA :p)

DSC00248.jpg

@ Chris: Congratulations on the baby making. Seriously. I'm happy that at least there are SOME intelligent people sending forth their genes into the world.

@ Pheonix: Thanks. :p Necrophagist played an amazing show. Nice shirt. Where are you in the UK? I'm moving to Nottingham this fall. Decapitated was absolutely brilliant, by the way. My neck has only stopped aching!

wow, haven't been posting here in a while.

I am going to be learning a language. Haven't decided which language to focus on. Just been picking up some words and reading on Wikipedia. I would probably be learning an ancient language such as Arameic, if anybody spoke it. Although it might be hard getting an instruction book for that lol.

@s_a_o :headbang: Rock on girl

@Brad: :oops: And damn you've got such nice wavy hair :D

Also good taste in bands... hehe.

:D

@ Pheonix: Thanks. :p Necrophagist played an amazing show. Nice shirt. Where are you in the UK? I'm moving to Nottingham this fall. Decapitated was absolutely brilliant, by the way. My neck has only stopped aching!

Awesome that's how every show should be! :p I'm in the East Midland's so Nottingham's not far at all, If you ever go to a gig at Rock City I'll most probably see you there. :)