Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

^:lol: I was almost right. You sound older though.

Mario, your cousin looks like she could be your sis! Wow, she looks alot like you.

Edit: I'll post a pic.

headbang.gif

+1 for that pic

yeah, she does kinda look like me but I'm the youngest at home so she can't be my sister :p

^Whats with the charmander?

I guess I'm the youngest person on this forum with any sense.

If that Baphomet is for any Antichrist band I will laugh.

The Baphomet is for Dimmu Borgir, which it says on his shirt... Don't get why you'd laugh, though.

And... charmander is awesome.

The Baphomet is for Dimmu Borgir, which it says on his shirt... Don't get why you'd laugh, though.

And... charmander is awesome.

A Baphomet is a holy crusader symbol. That's why I'd laugh.

The new Fire starter looks so retarded. Its a monkey with a flaming ass.

starter-pokemon-diamond-pearl-ds-big.jpg

The Grass one looks cool though.

A Baphomet is a holy crusader symbol. That's why I'd laugh.

Symbols belong to more than one group. Baphomet was adopted by the Church of Satan, as well as other splinter groups -- and people with remotely Satanist ideals. Baphomet, in today's terms, represents the Goat and following the left hand path. Now, I'm not a Dimmu Borgir fan, but I'm just saying. You are right, but I am as well.

The inverted cross is also the cross of St Peter, which is a holy symbol in Catholic canon. St Peter was crucified on an inverted cross, which is where the symbol comes from. However, this symbol also represents sentiments contrary to Christianity.

Symbols don't only have one meaning.

Oh.

I'm my own religion. Joeism but since a religion is a group of people with beliefs I'm not a religion 'til someone joins me so any volunteers?