Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

I call 'em how I seem 'em! No problem.

I posted a picture of myself in another thread but since this is the OFFICIAL UM PICTURES topic, I guess I will contribute.

l_89052c6bac55d4220391960080e22305.jpg

Smashed in this one, hence the gigantic shit eating grin. :D

l_c1a1b280d484abc9a8b6dcaa47b04019.jpg

Playing around with Photoshop filters and this was the end result. Take note of my ancient PC monitor in the background. Heh.

nice pics.. but what the hell is that guy behind you doing? Playing an invisible trumpet? Wrestling an invisible snake? o_O

nice pics.. but what the hell is that guy behind you doing? Playing an invisible trumpet? Wrestling an invisible snake? o_O

I have no idea :p

hat gig was the hottest gig ever (hottest as in heat nothing else). It was awesome even though we did butcher a Slayer cover at the end because of bad sound on stage. Its always madness when we bring up our guest vocalists. This time we had two guests an a track and then out original vocalist as well.

:oops: You have the blondest hair I've ever seen. :saint:

I usually describe it as light red but it has become much more blonde the last few years. However if one looks at my beard attempt that hair is still red (alot more red that my head hair ever was actually).

Anyways, the blonde hair seems to work on foreign women. Not that I complain :)

Unfortunately its not as thick as it used to be but I guess almost every guy faces that problem sooner or later. Still, definately thick enough to keep the long hair. Dunno how I would look or what kind of hairstyle I would have if I decided to cut my hair :ill:

Anyways, the blonde hair seems to work on foreign women. Not that I complain :)

Unfortunately its not as thick as it used to be but I guess almost every guy faces that problem sooner or later. Still, definately thick enough to keep the long hair. Dunno how I would look or what kind of hairstyle I would have if I decided to cut my hair :ill:

Hmm.. As a Turkish girl.. Hell yes.. I like blond guys if they have long hair :D