Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Awwww yay I finally get to see Val!! She's beautiful!!! I bet you two make such a handsome couple!!! :D
thank you, jax :) now, consult an oculist. quick!
but yeah, lee is so good looking that we are a handsome couple anyway :)

@hearse: don't be sad, my friend. if you want to be ultra-logical and a bit pedant (the latter being my favourite activity, btw) you can argue the subject of the sentence "he changes into hearse" is not clear: who is supposed to change into you? he whose arms are hearse-shaped? mikael akerfeldt (being the one who writes lyrics and stuff)? the driver of the wagon in your image? a transformer? a toad before becoming a prince?

when they'll give you the answer to that question, you can start to cry. not now ;)

Originally posted by Hearse
hahah yeah, but I'm sure Zeanra meant "Hearse" as a person and that would be me. :p

i know "hearse as a person" would be you.

one step back:

lee said: "_he_ changes into _Hearse_".

we assume Hearse is you (in fact lee wrote hearse with a capital letter).

my point is: i'd like to know who's that "he". it can't be you, since you're already Hearse, otherwise we'd be talking nonsense: to say that you change into yourself is not something brilliant to say, let alone to say it's something horrible or to cry for that (i wouldn't cry if i changed into myself. actually, i probably wouldn't notice the transformation).

this said, who's the subject of that sentence? who's the "he" who has the supposed misfortune to see his countenance turning into your's?

well, the only reasonable explanation is the aforementioned "he" is the man who pronounces the sentence "my arms your hearse". until we don't know who he is exactly, we can't say if it's a pity if he turns into you. it he were johnny depp, i'd say it's a pity. no offence meant, but i prefer him :D

i'm probably rambling, nothing new here.

most important, i can't understand what i'm writing about and why :dopey:

give me my candy.

cool, now we have a finnish guy whose nick is Hearse, who likes a band whose album is titled "my arms your hearse" and whose brain sprained.

what a nice picture ;)

15823566.jpg

*brains explode*
Riiiight
Ah, funny pic, NfL :D

Now, that with me and Stanne is really bad, I pulled that funny face on every pic that evening. Stupid tongue n stuff. *damn beer n stuff* :p naaaah I was lucky. :p

Btw, isn't there a gallery or somewhat, somewhere? :confused:
Might be easier..

Originally posted by lizard
that's okay, Val...on my SA pic you thought I was sitting on Jabba the Hutt:lol:
*scribbles a prescription for Mourning to get an eye exam*
:lol: that was lee, actually, but you can't deny he was right.
ok, rick, do post that pic here if you want and explain the sofa/giant body thing, and ask everyone what they think about it.
you'll never be able to hide your insane passion :D

btw, what about your avatar?