Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

yo.jpg

WeLL.... THat's ME... :)

mourningstar said:
shit, i am an arsehole :cry:
Val dear, I hope you know me better than to think I'd be offended by your comments. :p

Mind if I don't whip you though?? I've become incredibly annoyed at blatant over-whipping in certain other threads.

Rusty said:
Val dear, I hope you know me better than to think I'd be offended by your comments. :p

Mind if I don't whip you though?? I've become incredibly annoyed at blatant over-whipping in certain other threads.
glad to hear that, i really feel down tonight and i can't take things for what they are with this mood.

as for the whipping thing: sure, master, choose another torture.

Reactions: Rusty
nØthing said:
I haven't seen them yet...mind if I take a peek? :D

So I just found out that people think I have nice eyes...since I won a "nicest eyes" competition at my school. Weird. You guys be the judges:

eyes.JPG

nice eyes... I give them a 10 :Smug:

@beauty: seems to be, or at least it´s what my id card says

@eagle: since that their webpage is down, I don´t know anything about them... there is a fan´s page, sonataarctica.net, it´s quite good, but it´s not the official page......

*offers prostheta a cup of italian coffee* :p

metalfox said:
Hey mourningstar, what´s up?

Do you know what´s going on in the sonata arctica world??
hola! :)
i'm fine thanks, you?

i don't know much about sonata (i've never been a proper fan of their's, hehe); the only thing i know is that the website has been down for some time now for some reason and so is the forum, obviously. there is another forum (official forum for north america) on hmas, but it's not too active.
i can give you the link for that when i'm home if you want - if you don't have it already -, now i'm at work and i don't have it bookmarked on this pc.

Northern Viking said:
Oh yes, you are hot! :D :wave:

I took some pictures with my webam yesterday.. so the quality sucks.. anyway.. here's me again:

Kopie%20von%20us_03-11-15_18-58-05.jpg
Kopie%20von%20us_03-11-15_18-58-07.jpg

Kopie%20von%20us_03-11-15_18-58-11.jpg
Kopie%20von%20us_03-11-15_18-59-05.jpg

Maybe a stupid question, but are you German or Danish? I swear I met a guy who looks just like you, and he's from Denmark... but I met him in Germany.