Really Official UM´s Member Pictures

I've alwaysfound myself fascinated with anicent weaponry though... I have a short blade from a certain celtic tribe in scotland... it is a replica, but beautifully made ad of the same makings asthe real ones

I wish I looked more metal. These are the pics I have in a profile on a dating site my roommate forced me to join because I am always complaining about being single.

21995563A.jpeg

21995563B.jpeg

21995563D.jpeg

i hate to tell you this, but smart women find men who use typical muscle-flexing pics on dating sites quite ridiculous. desperate, even.

arnaexus said:
i hate to tell you this, but smart women find men who use typical muscle-flexing pics on dating sites quite ridiculous. desperate, even.
Good thing you pointed that out. The only reason I put it in there is because bodybuilding is my life, as much as metal is pretty much. And also to show that I do not have a beer gut like the typical twentysomething year old man.

Northern Viking said:
nice pics there dude :)
I havent seen you in a while.. is everything alright?
I've been posting mostly in the General Music Discussion forum for some reason. Everything is as usual; life still sucks ;) , but I have grad school and working out to keep my mind occupied most of the time.