really really wierd...

Metalmilitia2000

UM's Resident Asshole
Apr 22, 2003
Maplewood, Minnesota
www.facebook.com
ok, i don't know how many of you watch comedy central's Insomniac with Dave Attell, but something really wierd happened to me last night.

Ok, he came to athens to do his standup and film the show. seeing that i live like 5 minutes from athens, georgia, i went to the show, and plus it was only like 5 dollars to get in. so i got there and my friend and i bought our tickets. here comes the wierdness...

My ticket number was the same number that my gold badge confromation number was. my friend's number was the same number as his gold badge confrontation number...

how wierd is that???

Metalmilita2000 said:
ok, i don't know how many of you watch comedy central's Insomniac with Dave Attell, but something really wierd happened to me last night.

Ok, he came to athens to do his standup and film the show. seeing that i live like 5 minutes from athens, georgia, i went to the show, and plus it was only like 5 dollars to get in. so i got there and my friend and i bought our tickets. here comes the wierdness...

My ticket number was the same number that my gold badge confromation number was. my friend's number was the same number as his gold badge confrontation number...

how wierd is that???

***I wonder if Dave Attell will be at Prog??? WWW.CDINZANE.COM