reamp question

Apr 18, 2008
i have a pod pro rack,as well as the pod xt rack,with insert points as well as spdif in and outs... in theory, could i run from my output on the interface to the line insert on the pod them to the amp for reamping..the levels should all be correct as far as reamping is concerned without having to break out he reamp box all the time.... i

i want a heads up before i try to plug in to the amp to do this...

I would use a reverse DI or re-amp box for it.

Other more experienced guys may tell you differently, but I would steer clear of that method right now..

I would use a reverse DI or re-amp box for it.

Other more experienced guys may tell you differently, but I would steer clear of that method right now..

i have one in my room at the studio im trying to avoid the 45 min drive to go get it....

i have 40 grind songs we did in the last 2 days that need some serious reamping...

it would be a reverse di going into the insert from the daw to the di on the pod...... i hate line 6 shit but its available now

Well, until someone more experience posts up you may get;

decreased signal to noise
risking melting the pod
problems relating to the amp input / output.

But,.. you can try it :)

Send the signal from the interface to the line in on the pod, then use the fx send or 1/4" jack outputs on the back to send to the amp. Should work fine.

that is exactly what i though.............................................

i have used both from my daw to the pod on numerous occasion, just never re ampped from the pod..i have the radial reamping device as well. this saves me an hour and a half ride.. i think im gonna take a crack at it later on tonight after the sessions i have today .....

thank you