Reamping, Mixing, And Mastering

Thanks again. Here's another bump.

I've currently lowered my reamping rates for LPs and EPs, so if anyone is interested, now is the time to get in touch.

I'd just like to bump this to say how awesome Greg's reamping service is! He's reamped the guitars for my band's upcoming EP that I'm producing, and after sitting with the stuff for a day and listening through the songs and tweaking some things I must say that the guitars sound amazing! And he's an awesome guy to interact with as well!

Greg, you kick ass.

Let me give my thumbs up once more now that my band's release is finished and set to be released in a week. Greg does fantastic work, is really reliable and seems a really nice guy to boot. I will definitely enlist his services again in the future!

I'd love to if I was any good at translating, but the lyrics are very poetically written, and I'd have a really, really hard time doing them justice in English. We're releasing the album on Tuesday and I'm getting home on Friday, so that's when I get my hands on it. I'll make sure to send a copy straight away!