Reaper & exporting tempo maps

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Searched, sort of figured it out, but need more help.

Trying to export my click tracks with all the time sig markers so that I can send it to our bassist who uses ProTools.

I discovered that you need to have at least 1 MIDI note in the session for it to work.

Ok, so I exported and opened a new session, inserted the .mid file, and the tempo map does indeed show up, but the time sig markers are all screwed up and not even on the grid. It looks like everything is spaced how it needs to be, only the actual markers are off/between grid lines.

Anyone?

Also - is there any way to just highlight the region I want, and copy/paste that with time sig markers intact?

Sorry to post on top of a post....but I just ran into yet another issue.

ReaperTempoMap1-1.jpg

I want to move the Time Sig marker so it's on the bar reading "Verse 2", but I cannot. It's either before or way after, can't just slide it over 1 bar. This is getting frustrating as all hell. I set the project timebase to Beats Only, didn't work. UGH!!!

EDIT: Ok, I got that little bit figured out. Sorry about this post. I had to take the "4/4" off in Edit Marker options (the part before this is 3/4)......then slid it over and edited back to 4/4. Weird.