Rebel Meets Rebel

Dolamite S. Biffle

Biffliest Person Ever
May 2, 2005
Atlantis
I was just wondering if anyone on this board picked up the Rebel Meets Rebel? I personally finding this album the ultimate foot stomping, head banging, whiskey drinking album. I fucking love this album!! You can put it on at a party and just have such a good time because the music is so upbeat and jamming.

Evreyone should drink a couple black tooths (the drink dime invented) and listen to this album!!

Also did anyone get the DVD Dimevision? I havent had a chance to see it yet.

I have been waiting for this album to come out for years. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to buy it yet, but I KNOW it's everything you could expect. It's Pantera and DAC. Apparently there is alot of diversity in the record, and has alot of classic Dime moments throughout. Dimevision looks great as well, but I think it's only a little more than an hour. It focuses on Dime doing what he did best, living every day like it's a big party. I hope to get both of these sooner than later. RIP, Dime! Cheers!

So funny to see this thread. My best friend picked this up and i heard it for the first time yesterday.... :)
I was laughing my ass off on some of those lyrics...classic!!!!