Reccomend me more good Death Metal

Not totally....they have a heavy DM influence in everything except their early albums. How could you possibly call albums like Words From The Exit Wound or Inside The Torn Apart grind??? They're almost anything but grind.

Terminus Est said:
Ok, well I've forgotten to mention an important factor when it comes to how I like my DM. I usually like my DM to be fast-paced as well as real heavy. Most of the bands that I mentioned in the top post(including certain Haunted and The Crown songs) fit in this category.

Here are some examples of heavy fast-paced DM that I consider alot of fun to listen to:

Zyklon - The Prophetic Method
Scarve - Nerve Current9, Capsized, Futile Resilient
Red Harvest(if you can consider them industrial DM) - AEP
Napalm Death - Continuing War on Stupidity

Kaamos should be in your tastes...

Dont know how many of these have been recommended already, but hey, thats not my problem :)

Akercocke
Arghoslent
Cryptopsy
Decapitated
Defleshed
Demilich
Disgorge
Exhumed
Hate Eternal
Immolation
Intestine Baalism
Kataklysm
Mithras
Myrkskog
Necronomicon
Nocturnus
Origin
Vehemence
Vital Remains
Yattering

festimage.gif

8th line down. I'd travel across the states just for those three bands.

Fuck....it sucks living in scotland.

PS, grindcore is as much death metal as it is punk nowadays, plenty of bands lean closer to the DM side of it.

yeah, old Grind when it first started was very punky, now not so much.

The Red Chord, Ion Dissonance and Man Must Die are the only bands I'd want to see from that festival. Looks more grind orientated than Death, or is Death Fest just the name?

Well I'm really enjoying Insision and Kaamos as well as Dissenter.:headbang: Immolation is alright, though a bit too slow to get used to quickly.

I've also checked out Cephalic Carnage's Lucid Interval but I didn't like it too much on my first listen. The beats seemed a tad too unpredictable to catch up to, which in the end caused me confusion whenever I tried to headbang to it.

Maybe I'd like for you people to give brief descriptions of the bands you reccomend so I will then know what I'm looking for.:)