Reccomend me more good Death Metal

Terminus Est said:
Well I'm really enjoying Insision and Kaamos as well as Dissenter.:headbang: Immolation is alright, though a bit too slow to get used to quickly.

I've also checked out Cephalic Carnage's Lucid Interval but I didn't like it too much on my first listen. The beats seemed a tad too unpredictable to catch up to, which in the end caused me confusion whenever I tried to headbang to it.

Maybe I'd like for you people to give brief descriptions of the bands you reccomend so I will then know what I'm looking for.:)
imo, Exploiting Dysfunction would have been the best album to get first for Cephalic Carnage. Lucid Interval was the first album I got too, and I didn't like it.....in fact, it wasn't until I got Exploiting Dysfunction that I liked Cephalic Carnage. The very first time I heard Exploiting Dysfunction, I was like '.....holy......fuck.....this is AWESOME!' because it's less 'out-there', the jazzy elements are more smoothly incorporated, and the deathgrind is just much cooler. If you can't find yourself getting into Lucid Interval that great, i'd definately recommend hearing some tracks from Exploiting Dysfunction before you write them off.

Yeah, that Fest looks very grind. Vomit Remnants would be DAMN cool to see. And Gorgasm. And Brodequin. And Leng Tch'e. And Last Days of Humanity..

Whoa, Dissenter's new album "Contamination" is awesome! However since I downloaded the album from the UM Hub, I don't have its lyrics. The lyrics are not even available at darklyrics.com. So can someone hook me up with the lyrics if you have them or know where to get them?

Terminus Est said:
Whoa, Dissenter's new album "Contamination" is awesome! However since I downloaded the album from the UM Hub, I don't have its lyrics. The lyrics are not even available at darklyrics.com. So can someone hook me up with the lyrics if you have them or know where to get them?
Nice to hear you're enjoying them. I've got their previous album "The Apocalypse of The Damned" if you wanna get that from me, its nearly as good as "Contamination". I'm Myrkskog on DC. But avoid their debut, "Bloodlust & Blasphemy", its not so good.