Recent Purchases

HDF_IDCEVINS_FD2009102410085418581353B

What for? Glasses look like bike/skiing, but hat doesn't look too protective, you got me clueless.

It's a fucking pilots hat, jesus you guys :lol: Although actually helmets weren't really used in the early 20th century so it could be for driving.

Swabs is right but the reason I bought it is just an inside joke between me and some mates. We're all gonna buy shit like that and go NINching at some industrial club. Fucking lolz

Stolichnaya vodka
West Silver carton of smokes
Jim Beam (Just because I refused to get Jack Daniels, so fuck you)
Some candy and some juice.

Bought this on the airport when I was going home from the great trip i made to Bremen :)

Stolichnaya vodka
West Silver carton of smokes
Jim Beam (Just because I refused to get Jack Daniels, so fuck you)
Some candy and some juice.

Bought this on the airport when I was going home from the great trip i made to Bremen :)

come on, there are way better cigarettes and even if you were looking for the cheapest,there are way cheaper ones :D
what kind of candy? I have to admit that finnland has better sweets :D
and whats so special about that vodka? never heard of it :D

I bought some good candy in Helsinki, but tbh I wouldn´t go that far and say it´s better... each country has its specialties, that´s all.
You may convince me of the contrary by sending over some I seem to have missed :)

come on, there are way better cigarettes and even if you were looking for the cheapest,there are way cheaper ones :D

They sell it here, too. It's supposed to be pretty quality stuff, but I've yet to try it. The Stoli vodka, I mean.

Ah just some Snickers. Yeah ofcourse, but the cigarettes were NOT cheap. The airport kinda raped me and told me I couldn't get them duty free because of where I was traveling.

I regret not taking John Players Special :( My favorite cigarettes. You see I picked up this West carton which was like 2 cartons for 36 euros but the lady told me those were only for the ones traveling outside EU and brought me a single West carton for 45 euros *Rage*.

Nothing special about the vodka, It tastes better than the average vodka I would guess but in the end it's just vodka :lol: Russian vodka, bottled in Latvia. Thats it :lol:

^ Even if you don't like Jack, Jim Beam is just god awful. D=

The difference is minuscule because both taste like fucking piss if you drink the straight. They both taste sweet in a strange way(meaning like, sugary sweet). Really, fuck Jack Daniels. The Jim Beam was 14 euros and Jack Daniels 23. The Stoli vodka is indeed a bit milder tasting i think...It's definetly not bad.

Anyway, If you drink it straight...this is where it's at!
grants.jpg

Southern Comfort is probably my favourite whisky... Because it doesn't taste like whisky, in fact I think it barely even counts as a whisky. It's a bourbon liqueur or something.

Southern Comfort i have never tried...I think. Jim Beam is Bourbon-Whiskey and in my opinion it does taste pretty good. I also think that paying 10 euros more for a Jack Daniels is stupid.