Recent Purchases

Johnny Walker Black Label is alright, enjoy that one. Though personally i prefer Tullamore Dew, Dewar's 12 and some other ones to it

The difference is minuscule because both taste like fucking piss if you drink the straight. They both taste sweet in a strange way(meaning like, sugary sweet). Really, fuck Jack Daniels. The Jim Beam was 14 euros and Jack Daniels 23. The Stoli vodka is indeed a bit milder tasting i think...It's definetly not bad.

Anyway, If you drink it straight...this is where it's at!
grants.jpg

I've never heard of that stuff. I drink Jack straight, though. It's not how I prefer to drink it, but I do. But I can't stand Beam. I dunno, to me the tastes are significantly different.

Southern Comfort i have never tried...I think. Jim Beam is Bourbon-Whiskey and in my opinion it does taste pretty good. I also think that paying 10 euros more for a Jack Daniels is stupid.

SoCo is supposed to be peach flavored whiskey. A lot of people here say that they prefer to drink it over regular whiskey, even though I think it should be for mixers only 'cause it's supposed to be kinda sugary. I haven't tried drinking it straight, though, so I dunno. I know a lotta people who got sick off it and can't stand it anymore, and again, I blame the sugar.

I agree with you on the 10 euros more for Jack, though. I'd probably just deal with the Beam, also.

As far as the Johnny Walker goes, I've only had the red label, and two other kinds of scotch: Bushmills and J&B, and I thought both were terrible. So I thought the Walker was pretty damn good. And it's been recommended to me that I pay the $15 for a shot of blue label.

Has anyone tried Bowemore? I really wanna try it, just because Millencolin wrote a song about it. =P

Okay, look, if are going to try and use the "No." at least do it in a slightly humorous way. The fact is I drink Jager quite often, and I had a lot of that cough syrup shit throughout my childhood. So I know that they taste pretty fucking similar. So not only are you wrong, you're unfunny. Congratulations :D

No is a simple word that means negation. I don't see why it needs to be used in some specific predetermined way other those established by the grammar of the language.

i'm saving up because I want to buy this one:
http://www.ikea.com/nl/nl/catalog/products/80162866
actually, it's one very similar to this one, but not on the site. it's got 2 doors, the middle one is a mirror, the rest (colour, style) is like this one :)

I think I saw the one you were talking about when I was looking for my stuff, but it would have been too big....
Plus, I needed new shelves, too, and the shelves of one series plus a wardrobe of another would have looked strange, imo.
The only thing I still have to buy now is a desk...

Norway agrees on this, cough syrup indeed. Not prescription kind though, prescription cough syrup tastes like donkeys ass