Recent Purchases

Gosh you got legal weed and even more important: most of your towns got very cool atmospheres compared to finnland at night (dont get me wrong,its a beautiful country but anything else was nice, but I wouldnt move there because I didnt find the cities soo great. Would prefer scotland :lol:)
Well but if you love Finnland that much,you should really consider moving there at least for a while.

Well, technically weed isn't legal :rofl:
I prefer the atmosphere in Finnish cities compared to my city.. My friend who came with me, totally agreed with me now.. She'd never been to Finland..

I'm researching some options to be able to move to Finland for a while though..

yeah, ''legal'' :D
Yep, do that, even if its not forever, because imo you can only rate a city if you have lived there a certain amount of time.
So i cant really rate finnland because i have been there for only 2x 2 weeks. But like I said, on the one hand i liked it, but wouldnt really move there, on the other hand, i might be wrong about that:D

yeah, ''legal'' :D
Yep, do that, even if its not forever, because imo you can only rate a city if you have lived there a certain amount of time.
So i cant really rate finnland because i have been there for only 2x 2 weeks. But like I said, on the one hand i liked it, but wouldnt really move there, on the other hand, i might be wrong about that:D

I've been to Helsinki for a week in 2008, with new year.. And I've been 4 weeks in Savonlinna last summer, for summercourse.. Which was.. well I can't even describe it... And then I was one day in Helsinki this week hahah..

In April I'll be going to Finland for 10 days.. Plan is to spend 7 days in Tampere, 1 day in Jyväskylä (I have friends studying there who said I just HAD to come along to 'Inferno' :rofl:) and 2 days in Helsinki.

Tampere > Helsinki
I was only in these 2 cities and was a bit disappointed by helsinki

Got this in the mail when i came home! =D

Finntroll - Nifelvind Limited edition. Releasedate: yesterday.
4hpnp3.jpg

33thvft.jpg

16q5ac.jpg

And it's awesome...

My bf took me out for shopping few days ago: underwear, two new skirts, bodylotion, tights x2, a new pair of jeans, a dress, a sweater and hairspray :D
Sooo good to have some new clothes in my closet! I luff him ^^

I bought ... And a case of Karhu :) I finally have good Finnish beer in the Netherlands..
Karu is beer?
that's one of my favourite Sentenced-songs... didn't know it was inspired by... beer :confused: bummer
My bf took me out for shopping few days ago: ... blablabla ... and hairspray :D
i've always wondered how many truckloads of hairspray do you use a day?

... I'll post the pics when I get them
if you must >_>
Books for University and
*the lovely bones*
I read it a big 2 years back, not too bad :)