Recent Purchases

Real men don't need cough syrup. Just warm your throat with some vodka ffs.

Anyway, I bought meself the Dime Distortion pedal today. The thing sounds pretty fucking kickass with the violin. Still far from perfect, and a bit too screamy on the high notes, but best I've had/tried thus far. Rhythm riffs sound awesum.

Dime Distortion pedal

a bit too screamy on the high notes

shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg

Today, I did NOT bought the forthcoming Porcupine Tree live DVD. 100€ for the DVD + the BRD (why BOTH!?), the audio CDS from the show (insert DVD in computer -> import audio -> avoid being raped by commercial manoeuvre) and a few photographs, this is complete bullshit. But the dudes on the official board seem to get horny about it, douches.

And I suppose you are a fine specimen of a "real man"?

I am when it comes to sickness immunity. I'm from Eastern Europe ffs, I'm genetically superior :p

So go drink ur gay Buttercup, flimsy Westerner :rolleyes:

I did NOT bought

Calling all Grammar Nazis...

@Ensi: You'd be surprised, other pedals I've tried sound even worse. The Dimebag one is actually the least screamy one, which is why I got it.

Pfft, go drink ur gay Buttercup :rolleyes:

Haha, okay. I really don't get you at all, unless you suffer from a serious inferiority complex... Actually that would make sense. Because from what I gather, you're a stereotypical over-weight metal fan with a bizarre fascination for everything Otaku... So.. What exactly is your reason for always posting in such an elitist, jumped up, self-glorifying manner? Because, while I don't wish to get too personal, I simply don't see what could possibly be fueling your downright arrogance. It really doesn't seem like you have much to be arrogant about.

I mean seriously. You're claiming superiority due to a lack of ever using cough mixture? Even if you're joking or "trolling", that's fucking desperate.

And no, this retort is not about fucking cough syrup. I've just recently noticed that you post like a cunt... And coming from me, that's bad.

someone is a bit pissed off :lol:
I am when it comes to sickness immunity. I'm from Eastern Europe ffs, I'm genetically superior :p
I'm anything else but racist but after travelling through some european country I can tell you:
That's a clicee that doesnt exist,well maybe in america but whatever.

You rather seem like the typical dull german metal head.
Really, you totally remind me of some guys from my hometown. Even these shitty german lyrics perfectly suit the image:lol:

Haha, okay. I really don't get you at all, unless you suffer from a serious inferiority complex... Actually that would make sense. Because from what I gather, you're a stereotypical over-weight metal fan with a bizarre fascination for everything Otaku... So.. What exactly is your reason for always posting in such an elitist, jumped up, self-glorifying manner? Because, while I don't wish to get too personal, I simply don't see what could possibly be fueling your downright arrogance. It really doesn't seem like you have much to be arrogant about.

I mean seriously. You're claiming superiority due to a lack of ever using cough mixture? Even if you're joking or "trolling", that's fucking desperate.

And no, this retort is not about fucking cough syrup. I've just recently noticed that you post like a cunt... And coming from me, that's bad.

Swabs attacked The Emerald Dragon hitting them for an EARTH SHATTERING AMOUNT OF DAMAGE[2076]!

It's called "sarcasm". Fucking learn it. Although there isn't a textbook for that, I guess.

There's a plenty I COULD be arrogant about, actually, but I'm not, so...

I've just recently noticed that you post like a cunt...

And you post like a fagot. That's probably why you don't like me, cause you prefer assholes, right?

So w/e man, you gotta loosen up a bit or something. Even if COBOT is srs bzns.

That's a clicee that doesnt exist,well maybe in america but whatever.

I know it doesn't exist. I still live there ffs. That's why I assumed nobody would take it seriously. I guess I assumed wrong.

You rather seem like the typical dull german metal head.

Nah, I'm actually full of fun and giggles, and happy ponies rushing through marshmallow fields blahblahblah. I also wonder how come liking a german band or two makes me german?

@ Crzy_Aus: I'm not sure why you're getting a bunch of shit right now. Everyone's been ragging on the cough syrup. And I picked up on the sarcasm, and I'm not even a professional COBOTer like some of the dewds above. >_>

/me shrugs

^ I dunno, some people have been over-sensitive about me recently, it seems. I'm virtually untrollable so the attempts have been getting desperate.

derp wat

most inexpensive in-ear headphones of decent quality I could find, I'd heard they were good, and that was the closest colour they had in stock to anything normal (black, grey, white)

^ I dunno, some people have been over-sensitive about me recently, it seems. I'm virtually untrollable so the attempts have been getting desperate.

Because you're generally wrong about most things, tell really bad jokes, and post really old shit in the funny thread.

gb2/mu/

Skullcandy makes excellent earbuds. The cancel out noise very well, and are really cheap.
Its the big ear-pillows they make that are overpriced and shit.

Agreed, SkullCandy are great. I've been through alot of headphones and SkullCandy's are definitely in the top tier.

Also been setting up my Sony X10 today, absolutely great phone. I'm so glad I didn't an iPhone and waited :)