Recent Purchases

Traded my Warrior McDaddy for a Salming Evolution shaft with this blade (Sherwood 907, but Sakic curve, not Lidstrom as in this one):

For the ones interested in hockey (Essen :lol:) I loved the Lidstrom blade in my old shitty rink but it just makes pucks fly like rockets and go way over the net on the new ice court rink if you don't close your hand that much that the blade's almost pointing backwards :lol: Funny thing, traded it with my coach, and he broke the McDaddy on the next game :lol: He's broken 2 in 2 weeks, both the same: taking faceoffs. That guy has something wired wrong on his head for faceoffs :lol:

711_1.jpg

Yup, here I am, haha. Didn't you just get the Warrior stick a few months ago? And I thought, just off the top of my head, that the Sakic had a heavy curve and was pretty open. I've never heard of Salming, though. Maybe he just gets too tense and aggressive during the face off and doesn't pay attention where his stick is going. Tell him to relax, haha. I still haven't played since the last time I talked to you. ;_;

Nah, I'm actually full of fun and giggles, and happy ponies rushing through marshmallow fields blahblahblah. I also wonder how come liking a german band or two makes me german?

?:lol:
Ah and I never said that the german bands make you appear like a dull german metal head. It's your behaviour that leads people(or me) to believe that you're like that in ''RL''.
Dont tell me that you believe that if you listen to many bands from a country you dont live in you start to feel like somebody who was born/lived there! :D

What, you don't like pink ponies? :mad: Me and our bassist would be really angry at you.

Dont tell me that you believe that if you listen to many bands from a country you dont live in you start to feel like somebody who was born/lived there!

Not at all! But posting on the Interwebz totally does! No kidding!

Yup, here I am, haha. Didn't you just get the Warrior stick a few months ago? And I thought, just off the top of my head, that the Sakic had a heavy curve and was pretty open. I've never heard of Salming, though. Maybe he just gets too tense and aggressive during the face off and doesn't pay attention where his stick is going. Tell him to relax, haha. I still haven't played since the last time I talked to you. ;_;

Yep, I had indeed had the Warrior just since Christmas, but we got a new rink with proper ground and I was sick of it, the blade's so open that pucks would fly. He loves that blade so we traded. Sakic's not so curved. It's not an 11 or a Crosby, but still it's pretty flat compared to others, and not as open as the Lidstrom blade. It has a good balance and anyway, it suits me, I'm happy with it :lol: Haven't played since? How come? Just join any amateur team and get some playing done, it's boring to stop playing :lol:

@Ensi+Swabs:

Yeah, headphones do break really easily, especially for me, but I've had horrible breaking experiences with Sennheiser in particular. I got a £40 pair for a birthday a couple of years ago which broke in a month or two, and a £18 pair recently that broke in a few days under a month. Not buying their stuff again.

Wow, you must give em some rough treatment, dude. The Sennheisers I've owned lasted me anywhere from half a year to a year of constant use.

I can't wear headphones, they make my ears turn glowing hot :lol:

Either plugs or monitors for me, or nothing, heh.

Yep, I had indeed had the Warrior just since Christmas, but we got a new rink with proper ground and I was sick of it, the blade's so open that pucks would fly. He loves that blade so we traded. Sakic's not so curved. It's not an 11 or a Crosby, but still it's pretty flat compared to others, and not as open as the Lidstrom blade. It has a good balance and anyway, it suits me, I'm happy with it :lol: Haven't played since? How come? Just join any amateur team and get some playing done, it's boring to stop playing :lol:

Well you see, sir, I live in a fairly small area. My options to play hockey are to go play at the rink here in town that has those shitty refs and that I've already been kicked out of once, drive an hour south to play roller hockey there, or drive two hours to play ice hockey. I would actually really like to do the second option, but now that I'm a full time student, it's hard to get my schedule and budget to work with the idea. The same issue applies to the first option, but I'm not too thrilled about playing there again, except that I already know everyone there and my dad plays there. But yeah, not playing really blows. I'm hoping that if I transfer to a different school, they'll have a team that I can play on. I dunno if I'd be good enough to play on a college roller hockey team, but I could try.

Nails ;D Got them fixed. First time to ever have these kind of nails.
701124-11-1271362201490.jpg

Tights:
701124-11-1271362238284.jpg

+ tank top:
701124-11-1271362253823.jpg

T-shirt and panties (bought one more, but it r on me)
701124-11-1271362266217.jpg

A dress for my nephews baptism:
701124-11-1271362278506.jpg

Skirt and tank top. Bf bought this :'D
701124-11-1271362291764.jpg

Me and bf also bought a pizza XD
701124-11-1271362224046.jpg