Recent Purchases

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin (PS3) 19,95€

I tried the demo and I liked this. So now I bought this. It still can't beat the first F.E.A.R.

@Ensi+Swabs:

Yeah, headphones do break really easily, especially for me, but I've had horrible breaking experiences with Sennheiser in particular. I got a £40 pair for a birthday a couple of years ago which broke in a month or two, and a £18 pair recently that broke in a few days under a month. Not buying their stuff again.

I already told you, you must unconsciously wake up at night and bang at them with a hammer or something, they're doing fine for me and all the rest too :lol:

Sennheiser is the shit

Indeed, but not the low range, they're 100% Deaf-J directed and have 390483490853 extra bass. Mid and up range are plainly awesome.

Well you see, sir, I live in a fairly small area. My options to play hockey are to go play at the rink here in town that has those shitty refs and that I've already been kicked out of once, drive an hour south to play roller hockey there, or drive two hours to play ice hockey. I would actually really like to do the second option, but now that I'm a full time student, it's hard to get my schedule and budget to work with the idea. The same issue applies to the first option, but I'm not too thrilled about playing there again, except that I already know everyone there and my dad plays there. But yeah, not playing really blows. I'm hoping that if I transfer to a different school, they'll have a team that I can play on. I dunno if I'd be good enough to play on a college roller hockey team, but I could try.

Ah too bad. Well, when you need playing badly go kick some shitty ref ass and if you transfer then try finding a team, just don't go for top level college hockey and you should be fine. On another note, I love morning skates: put skates and gloves on, grab the stick and don't shoot if you have someone in front: go! 3 on 3 this morning, won 10-9 and coach was playing on the looser team, nice saturday morning :lol:

@Ensi+Swabs:

Yeah, headphones do break really easily, especially for me, but I've had horrible breaking experiences with Sennheiser in particular. I got a £40 pair for a birthday a couple of years ago which broke in a month or two, and a £18 pair recently that broke in a few days under a month. Not buying their stuff again.

When I was in high school, I would break a pair of Sony headphones every 6 months. Luckily, once I was on a trip with my parents and my headphones broke again and then my dad decided to buy me a new set and he also bought the extended warranty that entitled me to 5 replacements.

And when the last pair of the 5 replacements broke, I got Skullcandy headphones. That was last month though, so I havent really used them a lot yet but I just love the sound of them.

om nom nom nom...
catchLicorice.jpg

1981_prv_140x105_snusbutiken.jpg

logo_shot_270x270.gif

And this
pd_bodybutter_coconut.jpg

New shoes :D
Lars (bf) thought they were butt ugly, so I almost weren't allowed to buy them :lol:
28-42551-10_350x330.gif

What do you guys think? : )

^^ I think they're odd looking, and I don't like heels. But what do I know? I own a pair of skate shoes and work boots, and that's it. If ya like 'em then rawk 'em, ya know?

Thanks for ur opinion. That was what I was asking for, so... :) Positive or not ^^

Looks like a "country" boot got kicked through a goth shop and just stapled random junk to it :p

And snus is faggots >8(

also wat @ the shot, we dont have that here :(

Do you like my goth-sig countrylooking boots or not? ;)
Snus is kinda nice actually. MAKES OYU FUKKEN HIIIGH WHO NEEDS WEED LIKE OMG MAN:Smokin::Smokin:

Shot is just like RedBull, Battery, Burn and all that shit, but I think Shot better ^^

I actually don't like Dean Markley on my acoustic. The best sounding ones I have come across are Martins.

well i bought only one string (0.10) from this set. Well it sounds decent,right now i have 5 dunlop strings on my guitar,had them for 4 months. Ghs sounded great for one week or so,then they started to sound shitty and broke realy fast. D addario's - never liked these ones. Must try out dr acoustics. Maybe i will be able to beat the living fuck out of them and they will last :rofl:

Do you like my goth-sig countrylooking boots or not? ;)
Snus is kinda nice actually. MAKES OYU FUKKEN HIIIGH WHO NEEDS WEED LIKE OMG MAN:Smokin::Smokin:

Shot is just like RedBull, Battery, Burn and all that shit, but I think Shot better ^^

Well they'd probably look better on someone, rather than just in the image, but I don't think so :lol:

And noooo snus smells like public urinals, it tastes like how old socks smell + stale liquorice and the texture of either a teabag or dirt.

It's horrendous, and certainly gives no high.. Or maybe that's just me being all not tiny.

If I absolutely had to stuff Tobacco into my body, I'd go with something like this instead:
l24a18a94fd088375fb87d2.jpg

drp

>White

>Mocca

No not want

Who cares, teddybears o_O

Well they'd probably look better on someone, rather than just in the image, but I don't think so :lol:

And noooo snus smells like public urinals, it tastes like how old socks smell + stale liquorice and the texture of either a teabag or dirt.

It's horrendous, and certainly gives no high.. Or maybe that's just me being all not tiny.

Well then I'll take a picture : )
Well, I agree on that it does not smell good. But the liquorice smells a bit nice ^^ And I was totally joking about that "I get high"-thing :lol:

Oh the lung cancer.

:lol: !