Recent Purchases

color-purple-book-cover.jpg

album-natural-born-chaos.jpg

What part? :p Getting high? :lol: Does anybody even get HIGH on snus? :lol: At least I don't, but I would totally like to see that somebody who does.

I have seen nimble guys get pretty sick from Snus the first time they tried it. Getting dizzy and drowsy, and then sick to the stomach.. So i suppose its plausible for tiny people who try it for the first time?

^This is correct.

The only "high" is the one you get the first few times you try snus. After that there's no buzz and it evolves into an addiction.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Transforming-Laser-Mouse-Grimlock/dp/B0027VSGG0/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_c"]http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Transforming-Laser-Mouse-Grimlock/dp/B0027VSGG0/ref=pd_bxgy_t_img_c[/ame]

If I didn't already have an awesome mouse I would well get one of these. Lulz

I have seen nimble guys get pretty sick from Snus the first time they tried it. Getting dizzy and drowsy, and then sick to the stomach.. So i suppose its plausible for tiny people who try it for the first time?

Oh haha. I would like to see that. I've never experienced people getting that strong effect, nor me myself. I just love it when it stings in my lip :p But I barley can't stand the taste. So I throw it out when it starts to "flow" :lol:

The dizziness and sickness is pretty common actually.

I got a bit dizzy in the start but it passed fairly quickly. And that was just the first time.

^^I only gots Mirror of Madness. I wants more. D=

Rhia: I don't like that book... But the cd is pretty sweet.

Haven't read it yet, but I love the movie so I thought I'd give it a try; I can still re-sell it if I don't like it.
Why didn't you like it?

And the cd is great! It's been on play almost all the time since it arrived on Wednesday. :)

Norther was good... 5 years ago?
(wait, apparently they have never been good)

I like them :) I think their older stuff is better, such as their first album. Their more recent stuff doesn't amaze me. Apparantly they just revealed their new song, but I haven't heard it yet =/