Recent Purchases

Bus/train it, sometimes get a ride from a friend... usually walk as I live in the city.

awesome:headbang:....the "city" i live in sucks ass and it's seems everywhere i need to go (college, etc.) is way too far so walking is out of the question for the most part.... and the bus system here blows yeti balls.:Smug:

73752077xy9gs4.jpg

This is the shit I have to live with :(

US Petrol prices are waaaaaaaaaay cheaper than EU prices. Seriously...

Not really...

The US government don't put taxes on Oil because they don't give a shit about the environment, that's why it's cheaper for you.

Tbh you must be retarded to actually generalize EU cars as any smaller than US cars....

The only good American car ever is the Dodge Charger. And that's just because it's cool. American cars handle like bricks with weels attached.

^have you ever been to the US? The cars are fucking huge!:zombie: Generally comparing them to the cars here, they are certainly bigger.

Well, there's the Hummer and that GMC thing. Other than that I don't think they are any bigger than the average Land Rover Discovery.

:lol: Trust me there are. For instance, Ford make huge pickup trucks, which you won't find in europe, these things shit all over Land Rovers.

:lol: Trust me there are. For instance, Ford make huge pickup trucks, which you won't find in europe, these things shit all over Land Rovers.

Meh, regardless of size I still think that these two beauts can pwn anything from any other country :p

03-15-07-01-Lotus-Exige-GT3-Concept.jpg

bond12.jpg

Anyway....Back on topic :rofl:

Most recent purchase = A Snickers and some Dr Pepper.

Although this one (the DBR9) is hawt as fuck too.

ASTON-MARTIN-DBR9.jpg

Anyway! Back on topic :p

:lol: Nice. My dream car TVR Speed 12 (British Engineering FTW!)

2000_tvr_cerbera_speed_12-1.jpg

On topic, I think my last purchase was a bottle of water and a bag of maltaesers XD