Recent Purchases

:lol: That may be, but it's still better than.. well, whatever the fuck this is

swabbsjosh.jpg

:loco:

LOL-Politicians.jpg

I like his voice, and although I'm currently getting along better with Swabs I will say this- Calm down, it was funny, no need to fly off the handle and make personal insults, instead think of cats or do as altitudes did :)

I like his voice, and although I'm currently getting along better with Swabs I will say this- Calm down, it was funny, no need to fly off the handle and make personal insults, instead think of cats or do as altitudes did :)

Are you talking to me or him? Josh and I are friends, we take the piss back and forth we're not like most of the other fags here who get butthurt at simple jests. This picture is a running joke now pretty much :p

EDIT: Also, I'm just fucking around, I don't mean my opinion is fact or that I'm even being serious at all.

Are you talking to me or him? Josh and I are friends, we take the piss back and forth we're not like most of the other fags here who get butthurt at simple jests. This picture is a running joke now pretty much :p

EDIT: Also, I'm just fucking around, I don't mean my opinion is fact or that I'm even being serious at all.

To Swabs, but I know, your lot nicer now after you were banned, not that I mean anything by that :)

Lots of purchases... I can't seem to stop buying shit at the moment.

Blackwater Park/ Deliverance boxset- Opeth
Damnation -Opeth
Pink-Try this tour dvd
Terrorizer
Theli- Therion
apple green v neck jumper from Primark
2 t shirts - Primark
Cinema ticket to see 'Sex and the City'

When my sister turns up at last, I'm going into town to get a box of Pinot Grigio and a massive pizza.

Lots of purchases... I can't seem to stop buying shit at the moment.

Blackwater Park/ Deliverance boxset- Opeth
Damnation -Opeth
Pink-Try this tour dvd
Terrorizer
Theli- Therion
apple green v neck jumper from Primark
2 t shirts - Primark
Cinema ticket to see 'Sex and the City'

When my sister turns up at last, I'm going into town to get a box of Pinot Grigio and a massive pizza.

:zombie::zombie::zombie:

What's wrong with that? I like Pink, she's got a good voice and it was only £6 in HMV. Something to watch while I'm bumming round at home avoiding doing work on the novel.