Recent Purchases

The average size of an aprox. 2 hour movie is around 1.5gb, so unless they are totally shit quality movies, you're lying.

wat de shit, a dvdrip (which has perfectly acceptable quality) is more around 650-700MB, and as muffin said, if they're converted to fit a lower resolution, they're going to take less space.

The average size of an aprox. 2 hour movie is around 1.5gb, so unless they are totally shit quality movies, you're lying.

Actually, wtf... iPod movies are a smaller size (usually have to be converted with a program to be properly formatted). With .mp4 movies, they are 300mb-900mb depending on the length of the movie... so it's it very likely. I however, don't know how he'd keep those on there and sync his music... I have never figured out how that works.

Actually, wtf... iPod movies are a smaller size (usually have to be converted with a program to be properly formatted). With .mp4 movies, they are 300mb-900mb depending on the length of the movie... so it's it very likely. I however, don't know how he'd keep those on there and sync his music... I have never figured out how that works.

yep i had star wars 6 on my ipod touch and it was about 300 mb each cd (so 600mb)

homt_single.jpg

that, and a pair of black trousers

I had to go shopping for mother's birthday, father's day present and two baby showers. Since I spent so much money on other people I decided to treat myself to Are You Dead Yet? and Opeth's Watershed

I will do, right now my radio station is only playing an shorten version of Porcelain Heart, but its quite good. My friend says Heir Apparent is the best song he has heard from them thus far.

this is true, i have 108 full length movies on my 60g ipod and it only takes up 43 of them

:lol: shit you guys were talking about me! well yeah the quality is actually really fucking good, it's not a dvdrip shit. i dunno where the guy got 'em but it's fucking awesome

this is true, i have 108 full length movies on my 60g ipod and it only takes up 43 of them

:lol: shit you guys were talking about me! well yeah the quality is actually really fucking good, it's not a dvdrip shit. i dunno where the guy got 'em but it's fucking awesome

What do you do to sync your music from another computer and not erase the shit that is on there????

easy, just make it so you manually manage your music, in other words it doesnt sync to any sort of playlist on my comp i just drag whatever i want and it keeps whatevers on the ipod beforehand and now i can just drag all these movies and put them on my hard drive on my computer

So I tried to listen to Watershed on my up to the radio station and there was so much traffic at 9:30 that I got irritated and put COB back on. I get easily irritated :lol:

Heir Apparent was sounding really good until I hit traffic and became annoyed. As to being a redhead, yes I'm a fake redhead.