Recent Purchases

Opethshirt.png

And all these:
BGpurchases.png

awesome shirt :kickass:

Got these today

ReadingtripCDS.png

The Abysmal Dawn CD was a total impulse buy because I liked the artwork and I'd heard the name somewhere before. Turns out it's a totally kickass Death Metal album.

Got these today

ReadingtripCDS.png

The Abysmal Dawn CD was a total impulse buy because I liked the artwork and I'd heard the name somewhere before. Turns out it's a totally kickass Death Metal album.

ahh I got The Wacken Carnage today too :kickass: awesome DVD

edit: :lol: fuckin hell I just saw your last post...where the hell do you all that money from? :lol:

edit: :lol: fuckin hell I just saw your last post...where the hell do you all that money from? :lol:

Just a part-time job at Homebase, nets me about £230 a month, most of which is "disposable income" :p

Got these today

ReadingtripCDS.png

Those string gauges are great for Open C tuning, i use them all the time!

Which tuning do you use them in?

It's my first time trying them. I'm just re-stringing now, but as you said I was thinking of Open C.

bought me some Vivaldi from some guys named Les Violons Du Roy.
It's all string instruments, as you might have guessed. How I enjoy my classical music.

I also bought this kickass album from a french dude named Cristophe Godin. Really tasteful "feel-good" music.

godin_metal_kartoon.jpg

also got myself a greatest hits compilation of Journey.
Just had to :p .

edit; oh yeah. And Scorpions album Savage Amusement. Normally, Scorpions don't interest me THAT much, that is except this album.
It's kickass.
Got it mainly becauseof "Don't Stop At The Top". Had to try, and turned out it was awesome :p

:zombie:

Do you have ...Doedskvad? Awesome album!

Well, i have everything of taake downloaded, yesterday i pondered about wether i should choose Doedskvad, Bjoergvin and Nattestid.. but since Bjoergvin II was the first song i ever heared of them, and immediately made me fall in love with Taake, i chose this one ^___^ I think ill go for the whole trilogy + the nekro EP though.

just bought a 60g ipod video and it came loaded with over 100 movies, all new ones from 2007-2008 so im pretty stoked :) and i just loaded all my music on so im ready to go

The average size of an aprox. 2 hour movie is around 1.5gb, so unless they are totally shit quality movies, you're lying.